Chapter 23

Rose pov:

Me and Liz have just been chilling all day but now I have to go and get ready,

"Liz what the fuck do I need to wear"

"Stop stressing just wear something simple maybe those gray pants and that white dress shirt, then since it's cold that trench coat. Leave your hair down it makes you look more relaxed"

"Thank you so much what would I do without you"

"Yeah yeah now whilst you do that we need to go over some rules about what to do and not do"

"Oh I'm so gonna screw this up"

"No you won't now, MK is still a bit annoyed from your last interaction so maybe let's not include knifes and maybe let's not talk about our sex life everytime she patronises you or mentions me"

"That whole knife thing was her fault I literally have a scar on my neck now and yes, I promise to not talk about how you scream my name every night"

I looked up and saw her face go red, "Ok thank you and that's the sister side done Ashley loves you and so does my mom so the only person left is my dad."

"Please don't tell me he's some really scary guy who owns a gun or something"

"No don't worry. I mean he does have a gun which he keeps on him at all times" My face dropped "But no don't worry he's really sweet and I think he won't use it on you. Just talk about sports or building stuff, you like building stuff right"

"Of course I do I'm just worried about him and MK tag teaming against me"

"Look if they do my mom will probably hit them and tell them to shut up and you also have Ashley on your side"

"Ok so everything should be fine right that's everything"

"Oh how could I forget we have a dog called scout he is a German shepard so he's quite big"

"That's fine I love dogs and they most of the time love me apart from that one time I got mauled"

"I'm not even gonna ask but we also have a cat called whiskers he's an orange tabby and really really sweet"

"So that's all I need to know right. That and I need to get a bunch of your baby pictures thank you for reminding me"

"Rose Cromwell I swear to god if I see even one baby picture on your phone I will hit you with a frying pan"

"Welp I'm gonna be late how do I look?"

"You look amazing now put on your fancy shoes and go"

"Why do you wanna get rid of me that badly?"

"Just go you're gonna be late"

"Alright I'm going bye bye don't wait up"

I kissed her on the cheek and then got in the range. The drive was only around 20 minutes so I was at the front doorstep in no time.

Why was this scary? All I have to do is knock on the door it's just a knock-

"Are you gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there"

"Holy shit I mean not shit sorry you just scared me"

"You've been standing there for about 10 minutes I figured I should let you in"

"Well that's kind of embarrassing" I pulled the woman in for a hug, "How you doing Mrs. J? I bought some wine"

"I'm doing good dear. Let me take that off your hands and please take your shoes off you can hang your coat just there"

How I met your motherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara