Chapter 20

Rose pov:

It's been a few days since me and lizzie have started well hooking up and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend today but then she sprung up that her mom was coming over to visit. Perfect timing. I've been cleaning since 5am we keep the house tidy but I wanted it to be perfect especially since I don't know what the twins have been telling her mom.

"Babe go back to bed the house is literally perfect there's not a speck of dust in sight, the pool was cleaned yesterday, you mowed the lawn both you and the roomba have vaccumed, all the clothes have been ironed the dishes are done. Please for the love of God go back to bed"

"I just want her to like me that's all"

"She will love you I'm sure of it, now please come back"

"Alright fine you win"

I pick her up over my shoulder making her squeal

Once we make it to my room I throw her on the bed then lay down next to her and then pulled her on top of me not letting her go.

"Rose your crushing my lungs"

"Shhhh got to sleep"

I felt her giggle and try to get out of my hold "Rose let me go" she says now full on laughing

"Don't fight it just go to sleep"

"I'll go to sleep if you let go"

"Fine"

Once I let go she lays down on her back and I use the opportunity to lay completely on her.

"This is actually alot better thank you baby"

"You're very welcome now sleep, your mom's gonna be here soon"

"Alright alright"

Maybe 3 hours later I woke up to someone pushing my shoulder.

"Liz what are you doing" I ask confused

"Sorry to dispaoint but you can call me Jarnette, Mrs.J or mama olsen I don't mind"

My eyes went wide as I realised "Please don't tell me I've just met you whilst sleeping and quite literally on top of your daughter"

"Well to be fair at least you were sleeping not doing anything else, I wasn't too sure after I talked to MK"

"Oh god this is really embarrassing and not the impression I wanted to make, oh where are my manners" I stood up and went to shake her hand, "I'm Rose. Rose Cromwell"

"Don't be silly" she said and hugged me "I will meet you downstairs, only you, if you want you can wake up lizzie but I wanna talk to you alone first"

"That's fine Mrs.J I'll be down in a bit"

Once I was sure she was downstairs I flopped down on the bed face first groaning in embarrassment

"You ok baby?" Lizzie asks in her morning voice

"No your mom's downstairs and she saw me on top of you then pushed me off you and then she said she wants to speak to me and only downstairs"

I heard her start laughing

"Don't laugh at me you idiot, imagine you went to meet your daughters girlfriend or boyfriend and they were on top of her"

"It sounds really funny, now go talk to her"

"Fine I'm going I'm going"

I walk down the stairs slowly not really knowing what to expect

"Rose pick up the pace I haven't got all day"

"Sorry ma'am yes ma'am" I replied and practically ran down to the dining table where she was sitting

"Sit down"

I followed instruction and she got up, she hadn't said a word she took a step closer to me and started hitting my arm. In between hits she said.

"Why. Haven't. You. Asked. Her. Out. Yet."

"Mrs J if you could please stop hitting me I would love to explain and how do you know I havent yet?"

"I talk to Scarlett everyday she tells me everything about liz so you better get to talking"

My heart dropped when she said everything. I needed to talk to Scarlett.

"Ok um basically at first I was scared I've had some stuff happen in the past but then I spent more and more time with her and all of that went out the window I don't want anyone else and I don't wanna spend time with anyone else and I was gonna ask her out when we were in her trailer but I thought 2 things: this needs to be special and what if she doesn't like me back. Scarlett assured me she did so we planned and it was gonna be today but then not saying it was your fault you didn't know but it was gonna be today"

"Omg I'm so sorry"

"No its totally fine don't worry about it"

"No its not look I will send you my address, tomorrow night come over for dinner just you because I wanna hear everything without lizzie potentially hearing"

"That's fine with me Mrs J"

Lizzie pov:

I decided to head downstairs just to make sure my mom hadn't hurt Rose in any way but I stopped on the second to last step. I sat down as I heard her speaking

"I don't want anyone else and I don't wanna spend time with anyone else"

Once I heard that everything else drowned out. What do I do.

_________________________________________

So any questions about the book ask here

Random ass questions ask here

Any requests for any future chapters here

Make sure to eat and drink something

Have a good day/night