Chapter 27

Once again mentions of abuse if you don't feel comfortable reading scroll to the very end of the chapter and I can summarise for you in the comments

Rose pov:

Although there's a ton of shit going on right now including the fact that lizzies mom and sisters were here, I started thinking more about her birthday and how I'm gonna ask her out.

So it is currently November 2013 and her birthday is February 16th (also I'm trying to actually establish some sort of timeline and if it doesn't make sense idc tbh I just need some sort of timeline). I'm planning to ask her out January enough time after New year's to not make those 2 occasions merge.

I'm currently making her gift which is why I'm not just flat out asking her. I've also started to slowly plan her birthday but it does mean that I haven't been as close to her which I need to sort out so she doesn't become suspicious.

"Rose you're zoning out again" Mk points out

"Yeah sorry just alot on my mind right now, what's going on?"

"Well me and Ashley think we should get you guys in for a photoshoot give the fans something and you guys get to keep any clothes that we ending publishing, and you get a paycheck"

"I personally love the idea how about you liz"

"I'm in, just say when"

"Alright it's a done deal then" Ashley says standing up to shake our hands and then they just leave without saying a word.

Weird.

My brother rushes in and says "Rose I need to talk to you right fucking now."

What in the actual fuck is going on today I swear it seems like their all on drugs all of a sudden,

"What's wrong?" I ask him

"Guess who's back in town" he says like I'm supposed to know

"I mean you kinda need to narrow it down a little bit"

"Mom's back"

"This is not the time to be fucking around Max"

"I'm not, she's coming here right now and I'm assuming uncle Tony gave her the address. Be prepared for her to stay here for a while"

I just looked at him with no emotion and saw he was being serious so I rounded up the others and told them everything.

"Before she comes in here imma see if she's drunk or anything if she is I don't want her coming near the babies, if she is in fact drunk you guys can go downstairs to the cinema make sure you're comfortable me and max will see to it that's everything ok."

We hear the door bell,

"Speak of the devil, everyone go downstairs Chris and Colin if you wanna stay thats fine"

I go to open the door keeping the boys behind me and as soon as it was opened she jumped at me and hugged me.

It would be nicer if she didn't want anything from me and wasn't drunk.

"Rose Cromwell you haven't visited your mother since you moved out all those years ago"

"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't of kicked me out as soon as dad died" I say moving her off me, "You reek of alcohol, weed and cigarettes follow me upstairs I'm gonna you clothes you're going to shower and drink some water before you meet anyone"

"You didn't even say hi"

"No I didn't say that but didn't you say to both me and max you'd stop drinking"