Chapter 2

Quick honourable mention to my lovely little shit of a granddaughter: WHATSUPBIIIIIATCH I'm not allowed to specify the reasoning bc I don't want to be abused 🙂

(I also forgot to mention at the time of the last chapter as in the time they met they were both 21)

Rose's pov: 2 years ago

I just started my new job at the local Green Cafe and I genuinely enjoyed the calming atmosphere and the smell of coffee throughout the day. The cafe just has a vibe to it that I can't explain. Anyways one day 2 people that I hadn't seen before walked in.

"Can I have 2 medium lattes? Please" the woman spoke

"Yeah sure that will only take a couple minutes. And what names should I put on the cups?"

"Scarlett and Chris"

"Alright take a seat and your coffees will be done shortly"

I prepared their coffees pretty quickly since they didn't order anything too fancy and called them up.

This routine kept up for a couple and sometimes if I was on my break I would go and sit with them and they were honestly really nice and fun to be around we always had a laugh and eventually made a group chat and regularly hung out at this bar called Mclarens. It was cheap and not to far from our apartments and the people were always nice so it kinda just worked out.

I learnt more about Scar and Chris apparently they were actors so I decided to watch some of their movies and they were actually really good like actually really talented. Scar was also dating a guy called Colin we had met a couple times and I liked him, he was a good fit for Scar and he made her happy so that's all I could ask for.

Chris was more of the player of the group he was always kissing random women and sleeping with some of them aswell, I have no idea how on earth this man hasn't contracted every disease known to man like good for him but how in the fuck, not the point but he was always trying to set me up with women. They were always straight. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. He needs his gay dar checked out.

Me and him would always go out and do stupid shit because Scar was at home being normal and doing couple stuff with Colin, whereas me and Chris would be waking up in the middle of the road somewhere having done god knows what the night before and only remembering after seeing the pictures we took later that day. I loved him tho if it weren't for him I would be the most boring person ever with no stories to tell. Well here I am with now loads to tell even shit that happened at Scars wedding that she doesn't even know about it if she did I would be 6 feet under.

For example this one time he convinced me to go to an airport you know what he told me,

"Oh we just need to go pick up one of my friends"

I thought ok cool he's just being nice why not go with him I have nothing better to do.

Instead what happened was he found two women and tried to tell them we owned an international company and we were just flying out to la (coincidentally where they told us they were going) for a very important meeting. He bought us 2 plane tickets in cash, keep that in mind, and off we were to our 'important business meeting'. We ended up finding out on the flight that the girls were very much not single and their boyfriends played for the la lakers. What did I tell you straight girls every single time. After finding that out we sat back down in our seats where once the plane landed we ended getting, and quite rudely might I add, taken out of our seats by airport security.

Chris is a fucking dumbass. Why did he genuinely think leaving a random ass bag in John. F. Kennedy Airport and then buying not one but 2 tickets in cash was a good idea. Does this man not have any braincells because now we were stuck in a holding cell being interregated by airport security whilst they were checking his bag for bombs. FUCKING BOMBS. Obviously there was nothing in there and he wouldn't stop rambling about random shit and if he didn't stop we were going to get arrested. So I simply stood up and kicked him in the dick. And after some tears and silent crys for help he got the message and shut the fuck up. The security guy looked really thankful so I just offered a small smile.

Over the radio "this bag is empty just a bunch of condoms and a few... Energy bars it seems"

I just give him a look of disgust before once again kicking him in the dick because let's face it he deserves it.

"Can we please go now so I can take this sorry excuse of a person home?" I plead with the security and they allow it because they were tired of having to deal with him.

I don't know how he did it but he convinced me to go to the Hollywood sign. I'm glad he did. It was a beautiful. Breathtaking actually the sky was also clear so you could see the stars perfectly.

"Rose I'm sorry, I'm sorry for getting you to do stupid shit with me I just want to live my youth whilst I still can and your honestly one of my favourite people and a story isn't awesome unless your bestfriend was there too."

"Evans stop with the sappy shit, as much as I would love to not get arrested or almost get arrested and shit like that I love these adventures that we go on yeah I end up complaining alot but who else can call me at 3 in the morning and say 'hey get ready were going for a swim in the lake' and actually convince me to do it no questions asked. Only you because your my bestfriend and I wouldn't dream of it being any other way but I've got work in the morning so we need to get back to New York soon"

"Alright let's go then I need someone to make me coffee anyway"

*15 years later*

"And that my love is the story of how me and Chris first saw the Hollywood sign" I said looking down at the body cuddled up to mine.

"I can't imagine Chris doing anything like that nowadays"

"Yeah well you would not believe some of the shit me Scar and Chris have done in the past before you properly met me we had quite the adventurous lifestyle."

"But those are all stories for another day. Go to sleep lizzie. Goodnight I love you."

"i love you too, goodnight" she mumbles out before falling into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________

A/n: tell me if you get confused at any point because I got kinda confused myself but I will explain and answer any questions you may have. Make to eat and drink. Until next time