Chapter 12

Lizzie pov:

I woke warm and extremely comfortable. Once I fully woke up I realised just where I was.

In the arms of none other than motherfucking Rose Cromwell.

She was tracing imaginary lines on my back and I honestly just wanted to stay like that for the rest of my life but when do I get what I want.

"Lizzie darling you need to wake up we need to go" she whispered into my ear

In response I just nuzzled my head into her neck and taking in her scent.

"You guys are making me feel single so can we just put everything away and leave" Chris whined making us all laugh

I reluctantantly got up but put her jacket on so I could stay warm

"Once we put everything away we're going back to my place as I have an announcement for everyone so let's hurry up" Rose says in a raspy morning voice.

I am falling for this girl and I can not help it.

After 45 minutes if cleaning up and driving. We finally arrived at Rose's place.

I headed straight to her room and got a blanket then went to the couch and lay my head on Rose's lap.

"You guys are probably wondering why on earth you are here right now. Well I have big news. I'm selling this place and getting a house. Still in the area but I need a bigger place you know"

"No you can't this place has so many memories. So many things happend here and many more will happen I'm sure of it" Scarlett tried to plead

"Scar I'm sorry but it needs to be done. The memories will still be there and I'm sure there will be many more in my new house. But I need the space to grow"

"Come on Rose you can't there's no way"

"Chris I have to. Plus if it's any comfort most if not all the things and furniture will be moved to the new place. It has a games room, a gym, a cinema room a swimming pool anything you could ask for"

"Where are you getting all this money from aren't you like broke?" Colin asks

"Well that's a bit rude and like I said there's a lot you guys don't know about me I have plenty of money more than enough for that matter, don't ask any more questions you don't need to know where from"

I looked up at here kind of confused but didn't ask questions because I wasn't sure if I wanted to know

"You guys can either stay in the spare bedroom or go home I've already bought the house so we can go see it maybe tomorrow"

"I think me and Colin are gonna head home what about you Christopher"

"Can you guys give me a ride to my house I need to read some scripts and stuff"

"Of course how bout you Liz"

"I am staying right here and not moving"

"Alright then have fun but not too much fun" Scar said teasingly with a wink

I looked at her and shot daggers into her soul

"Ok imma leave before I get murdered bye bitches"

Once she left I laid my head back down on her lap and got comfortable

"Liz do you not wanna take of my jacket it's pretty warm here especially with that blanket"

"Fine" I sat up and gave back her jacket and once again resumed my position trying to fall asleep again when I noticed what was playing on the TV