Chapter 18

Rose pov:

"SCAR OPEN UP WE NEED TO TALK"

"chill what's going on with you"

She let me in and I went to sit on of her chairs

"Scar I need to do something about Lizzie we do all this pretending for people and shit, but I don't think I'm pretending anymore. I call her my wife for a couple hours a day but then I go to bed and remember she's not actually mine and I can't sleep because of it but then she comes into my room and sleeps in my bed every single night without fail and I love it I truly do but it's not making things easier, you saw the live yesterday right every smile on my face when I saw her was completely genuine and my eyes lit up I wouldn't be able to stop it even if I wanted to, her touch calms me down and when other people try and flirt with her like Robbie did i genuinely felt pissed off and felt like I wanted to punch him"

"Rose you need to stop being stupid and go get your girl, so let's plan this out because I know for a fact she feels the same"

"Alright here's what we're going to do-"

Lizzie pov:

I woke up to an empty bed and house which was weird up until I saw the note.

Goodmorning love,

I went to Scars for a little bit I'll be back before you know it. I also left some breakfast downstairs.

Your favourite person,

Rose

I smiled at the note and put the note into my room making sure she wouldnt find it and then went into her wardrobe to steal more of her clothes and went downstairs. I saw some chocolate chip pancakes with blueberries and some apple juice. I took my plate and went to sit infront of the TV as I ate my breakfast.

"HONEY I'M HOME" I hear after maybe 20 minutes

I jump up off the couch and then throw myself at her so she has to catch me

She kisses my cheek and says "I was only gone for a little bit"

"I don't care I still missed you, by the way my breakfast was lovely thank you very much"

"I'm gonna be honest I had to call my mom to get a recipe"

"Tell her I said thank you because those were the best pancakes ever"

"Will do, actually you can tell her yourself I'm gonna face time her today. Also do you maybe wanna get off me I kinda need to shower"

"I'm going to stay right here"

"Alright then, make sure to hold on to me so you don't fall"

We went upstairs into her bathroom and she turned on the shower

"You kinda really need to get off now"

"But I don't want to"

"You can stay on my bed I won't be long"

"Fine"

She took her shirt off whilst I was still in the room

"Can you not wait for me to leave jeez"

"The fact that you still haven't left tells me you clearly wanna see something so that says more about you than me"

I blushed because I knew she was right and ran out of the room whilst I heard her laughing.

"SHUT UP CROMWELL"

"I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU HEAR THE END OF THAT"

I lay on her bed for around 20 minutes and she eventually comes out (hehe) with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around her. I watched her go into her wardrobe I guess she forgot clothes