Chapter 17

Rose pov:

Today is Thursday and the day Flo will be coming over so we have been doing some light cleaning and I went to get some actual lighting, so we could look somewhat proffesional.

As I'm coming down the stairs I hear a knock on the door,

"I'LL GET IT" I shout

I put down the lights and open the door to see Flo standing there with bags full of ingredients

"Hey Flo you know we have stuff at our house right you didn't need to buy the whole store"

"Well I did so deal with it and give me a hug"

I did just that and gave her a hug it lasted quite long but I didn't think anything of it

"LIZZIE FLOS HERE"

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE"

As we were waiting for liz to go downstairs we started putting some stuff out and set everything up

"Hey Florence nice to meet you I'm lizzie"

"Hi lizzie call me Flo"

They shook hands and we set everything up for Lizzies meal.

I looked through flos bag to see if we missed anything

"Flo why on earth have you brought multiple knives to my house"

She laughed and put her hand on my arm. I found it a bit weird and as she continued laughing I made eye contact with Lizzie and when I tell you if looks could kill Flo would've died a thousand times and some more.

Once the laughter died down she said "Oh god you must think I'm so weird I just need a specific sharpness and knife in general"

After she explained I gave a small smile, however her hand didn't leave my arm for around 5 seconds. I decided to leave the situation and head over to lizzie where I hugged her from the back and whispered

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you sweetheart, now act like you don't want to kill her for the fans ok"

"Alright if you say so"

Flo puts her phone infront of us at an angle where all of us can be seen and begins the livestream. I decide to stay with my arms around liz so she doesn't accidentally on purpose stab Flo in the eye.

"It's cooking with flo bitches, and today I have not one but 2 special guests by the names of Lizzie and Rose Cromwell"

"Wow that feels good to hear that outloud" I smile widely

"So today me and lizzie will be cooking two different meals and then letting our beautiful judge Rose taste test them and then tell us who wins"

I felt Lizzie tense up so I put my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck so she would calm down

"I will be making my special tzatziki and what will you be making Lizzie"

"I will be making a surprise meal that I know Rosie will love"

Lizzie pov:

All that's going through my head is how much I want to stab this bitch. She literally introduced us as wifes and shes still trying to hit on her. I just hope the fans can't tell anything is wrong because I don't want to start anything. Rose keeps checking in on me and letting me know she's there which always calm me down instantly.

I was making something simple but something that I know for sure will get me the win.

Chicken nuggets.