Chapter 14

Rose pov:

I stayed silent for a second taking in the news. Tears sprung to my eyes.

"Y-you're pregnant?"

"Yes and I don't know how, we were careful. And I'm scared because I don't know if Colin is ready I mean we're not even engaged or anything and yet here I am"

"You're pregnant" I said with a smile on my face tears of joy running down my face, "I'm gonna be an aunt" I chuckled lightly and wiped my tears "If Colin runs which I know he won't because that man loves you and you can tell by the way he looks at you, but, if and I say if he runs I will track him down and kill him then I will help you with whatever you need"

"Rose I'm so scared"

"Don't be, which seems like stupid advice but it's not you will have everyone's support. This kid is going to be spoiled rotten. And for the engagement thing I can maybe help you out there, you know nudge him in the right direction. Men are stupid so I will help him realise."

"Can we just stay here for a bit I'm not ready to tell anyone else yet"

"Of course let's book you a doctors appointment just to make sure"

"That's fine by me"

And so we stayed like that for an hour maybe more. I just held her as the tears kept coming.

Lizzie pov:

"I'm gonna go check on them make sure Scarlett hasn't killed her yet" I said excusing myself from Colin

I knocked on the door letting them know I'm there and then pushed the door slightly open and saw them sitting in silence and crying

"What happened here?" I asked the 2 women

"Do you wanna tell her?"

"No you can do it" Scarlett says sniffling

"We're gonna be aunties"

A smile grew on my face and tackled them in a hug

"That's amazing news why are you both crying"

"It's just alot to take in Liz" Scar says in almost a whisper

"Have you told Colin? he will wanna know"

"I don't know how to, I don't want him to run"

"Scarlett Johanson don't be stupid. I've seen the look in his eye when he looks at you. Do you remember that one time one of the crew members came in with there kid and we all got to hold him? Well when it was your turn he had the biggest smile on his face you wanna know what he told me. 'I cannot wait to have a family with that woman and I cannot wait to make her my wife' "

"He really said that?" Scarlett asked in a hopeful tone

"He did so go out there and tell him that you're pregnant"

"Ok I will thank you Lizzie"

"Anytime"

She got off Rose and went to talk to him

"Really liz I've been sat here for like an hour trying to calm her down and go talk to him but all it took was a small speech from you"

"What can I say I have a gift with words"

"That you do olsen that you do"

Just then we heard cheers from the living room

"IM GONNA BE A DAD"

"You think we should leave and go back to mine, give them some alone time"

"Of course let's go"

I took her hand and left without them noticing us and sending a message to Scar