Chapter 4

Present Lizzie:

"After our first proper meeting for a while we would only really hang out with the rest of the group aka: Scar, Chris, occasionally Colin and sometimes other people from the cast. But after a couple weeks we would find ourselves in our own conversations instead of talking with others. Now this for this next story you have to keep in mind, my parents were visiting me at the time and I have no idea as to how she found out where I live"

Lizzie pov: (once again she is around 25 here)

My parents had come to visit I had no idea why but it was fun to catch up and see how there doing. We did the touristy things around New York and in general had a good time. Today was their second to last night so naturally we all said goodnight after dinner and went to bed. Or so I thought.

I was hearing something hit against my window. I checked my phone it was 1am, maybe its just the wind or something. But it kept going so I checked my phone again it just hit 01:03am I open the window to see Rose throwing rocks at my window.

"Really Cromwell it's 1 in the fucking morning what are doing here? Also you really couldn't get more cliche than rocks."

"Well hello to you to Olsen. I am here to sneak you out so if you could do that for me that would be great. Also its 01:03 get it right."

I closed my window and got changed knowing she wouldn't go away. I put on a warm tracksuit and snuck out like some teenager.

"It is freezing cold what do you want"

"You know lizzie I thought you would be happier to see me. But I am here to take you on a walk through the park"

(let's pretend that creepy men don't exist)

"You know what I'm just gonna accept your weirdness let's go. Also you owe me food for this."

"I actually know a great restaurant where we can get breakfast so I'm fine with that"

I took her hand, rested my head on her shoulder and just like that we were on our way to Central Park.

An hour into the walk we stopped at a lake. Once again I don't know how but she managed to rent a boat.

"I'm not even gonna ask how but just know you're doing all the work"

"That is completely fine. If you could take my hand and get onto the boat we can finally get going"

I did just that and that was the most relaxed I have ever been. Until I looked at my phone and saw 23 missed calls from my mom.

"Oh shit. Oh I'm so fucking dead."

I called her back immediately and was genuinely scared for my life.

"Hey mom, why'd you call?"

"ELIZABETH CHASE OLSEN WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK AND THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE A NOTE. ACTUALLY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"No need to shout, I'm currently in the middle of a lake on central park, don't be mad"

Rose started laughing so I got an idea

"Don't laugh you idiot this is all your fault"

As she continued to to laugh I heard my mom talk

"Elizabeth who the fuck is with you and why"

"I'm with Rose." I smirked "She took me out on a date I'll tell you about it when I get home"

It was my turn to laugh when I saw her stop and all the colour from her face get drained, her jaw was dropped.