Chapter 10

Present Lizzie Pov:

"Now this may sound stupid but you have to keep in mind that when we were shooting Age of Ultron it was really cold so we were wearing long sleeves alot and my costume covered up my tattoo so we didn't realise we both had one until this day"

Past Rose pov:

"Rose why the fuck are we at a trampoline park this late"

"Because we are going to attempt to stay overnight, now before you all start going off on me I talked with the owner and the owner only and he said we are allowed. Now the tricky part will be hiding from the employees, the owner gave me some hiding spots. But before we worry about all of that we have a hour jump session"

"That sounds amazing honey"

"Thank you liz does anyone have any questions"

"Yes first of all this isn't a question BUT GET TOGETHER ALREADY YOU'RE PRACTICALLY MARRIED second of all what is in that bag?"

"Ok first of all piss off Johanson second of all I have a hi-vis for everyone because no one questions if you wear a hi-vis and carry a big camera so if we get caught you 4 shut up and I'll lie my way out of it, now let's go bounce bitches"

We made our way inside and I kept my arm around lizzie the entire time

"Alright people here are wristbands keep them on please, here are your grippy socks once again please put them on and I bought an extra bag to put your shoes in, after we do that we watch a safety video and then we can go bounce"

"WOOOO LET'S GO"

"Thank you lizzie for being the only one that's actually excited about this"

"Anytime sweetheart"

The video was pretty standard stuff jsut saying how 2 people shouldn't be on a trampoline at once, jump in the middle of the trampoline and don't attempt anything you can't do like flips and stuff.

"Ok guys let me tell you the plan over there are some stairs and a door to go underneath the trampolines that is where we are going to hide out 1 by 1 around 10 minutes before closing time I'll distract the workers so you guys can get in the first 2 need to grab a bag each so that we don't get caught like big idiots. Food wise we can use the cafe I have already paid for everything"

"Rose how long have you been planning this for?"

"I have been planning for a few weeks now I wanted it to be perfect because I have an announcement to make tomorrow morning"

"I'm really scared now"

"Don't be it's one of my nice surprises for once, for now let's just have fun because we have 45 minutes until we hide"

I ran straight to long length trampoline in front of the foam pit and did 5 backflips in a row and on the last one jumped extra high and did an extra backflip landing straight on my legs

"Wtf Cromwell, why have you been hiding you're some master gymnast?"

"I haven't been hiding anything there just hasn't been any opportunity to show it"

"Rose I love you but if you lie to me again I will punch you we have been friends for 6 years which is disgusting by the way but that's not the point 6 years and you haven't mentioned this"

"Name one conversation where I couldve said something"

"That day when you were training with us and learning how to do stunts you could've said you knew how to flip you couldve gotten a job there and then"