Chapter 25

(mentions of abuse so if you don't want to read about that just tell me at the end of the chapter and I will summarise)

Current Lizzie pov:

"Kids the story that I am about to tell you is highly important and will set up what's about to happen and unfortunately they won't be the best, infact they are the one of the worst things that our group had to endure over the years"

Past Lizzie pov:

Recently I've been getting weird texts from an unknown number telling me things like 'you look so pretty today' and 'I like the way you did your hair this morning' and I will not lie they having been scaring me. And it's all because I know exactly who they're from.

I haven't been sleeping much at night and I think everyone around me is starting to notice, especially since we were doing interviews for age of ultron and having to do re shoots here and there. But no one noticed more than Rose. I hesitated in telling her because I don't know what she would do, but I had to do it eventually.

We had just finished eating dinner and so I thought I might aswell tell her now,

"Rose there's something I have to tell you and it's because I'm in fear of everyone's safety. Boyd has been texting me all kinds of things and I know none of it is bullshit, he has done this exact thing before for all we know he's outside this house right fucking now ready to take pictures, and probably has microphones in the bushes outside"

She looked shocked but angry, which was understandble she had heard things about him over the years

"Why is he following you?"

"A few years back we were together, when we were maybe 17. I was pregnant with his child it took him so long to even accept it was his child and he used to beat me so much to the point where I had a miscarriage. The day he accepted it was the day I miscarried. When I told him he beat me black and blue luckily my family came to visit and so they helped me get out of his house and they managed to put him in jail but he got out recently I'm imagining and he's gonna try and do it again but this time I'm afraid he's gonna hurt you" a few tears escaped my eyes and when Rose saw she immediately hugged me,

"He won't hurt you again I promise but for now we need to tell everyone else to up their security because I am not risking their lives or most importantly yours. Is that ok with you?"

I nodded into her shoulder and she held me for the 30 minutes, she then picked me up and carried me to bed,

"You need to stay here and rest I will join you in a second I need to make a few phone calls alright. If anything just shout"

I nodded quickly and decided to go on my phone to try and calm myself down when I heard a camers flash. Thinking nothing of it I continued to scroll on Instagram, but then I heard it again and again.

When I looked up he was there. Smiling and laughing. Making eye contact with me. He mouthed "you look pretty" and carried on taking pictures.

The door to our room was jammed and didn't open so I ran into the en suite and shouted for Rose all whilst texting her trying to tell her what happened. After 5 minutes of him tapping on the window I heard a thud and suddenly it all stopped. The camera the tapping the laughing.

I brought my knees up to my face and rocked back and forth. I heard the door being kicked down but didn't even turn to see what happened, until Rose put her hand on my back I blocked out all the noise and listened to the ringing in my head. Every god damn memory I ever had with him was coming back. All the broken legs and arms, him beating me for the simplest of things like waking up 2 minutes late, beating me infront of his friends who also took turns punching me.

Rose pov:

I put liz in bed so she can try and somewhat relax whilst I call everyone telling them what they need to do and what the situation is without telling to much.

"Scarlett listen to me. You need cameras all over your house, especially now that you're pregnant. Don't leave the house without security and don't leave the house for no reason. I know that you know exactly who I'm talking about and you know how dangerous he is. Anything that you can do to protect your family you have to do because I will not lose you"

"I'll tell Chris you go be with Liz"

"You need to make sure he understands the severity of the situation I'm talking checking your car for trackers everytime you use it"

"Your breathing is picking up I need you to take a deep breath, put me on speaker and put your phone on the table, then put your hands on your head and breathe"

"ROSE" I heard lizzie scream

"Oh shit"

I didn't even think about Scar right now I checked the security cameras I have and I saw the bastard around the back, on a ladder looking through our window. I ran out as quietly as possible and when I saw him I walked up to the ladder and kicked it down. I saw he had a camera and stepped on it repeatedly until it was broken to pieces.

He was holding his ankle which was now facing the wrong way so I lightly stepped on it and whispered to him,

"If you ever come back here or do this to someone else I know, your ankle will no longer be broken but detached from your leg as a whole, and the same goes for your arms. And so help me god I take your eyes out if need be. Stay away from us. You have no idea what you're getting into"

"Oh I'll be back and I assure you she will be mine once again"

"That's cute" I put more pressure on his ankle, "but it will never happen so leave now"

"Mark my words Cromwell I will be back" he stood up and hopped out of my house as I followed him and saw him drive away.

I ran to our room but the door was stuck so with all that adrenaline I kicked it down and saw my liz in the en suite rocking her eyes looked empty like she was thinking about nothing but everything at the same time so I reached out to rub her back and try to make her come down to earth,

Once I saw that her eyes looked like there was life inside of them I began to talk "He's gone and he won't be back trust me. I broke the camera and possibly his leg" she leaned her head on my shoulder and we sat like that for a while before I spoke up again, "We don't have to sleep in here tonight. We can be in the cinema room there's a pull out couch and no windows"

She nodded and sat in front of me between my legs so I could hold her. But I picked her up bridal style and took her downstairs, she didn't question it just wrapped her arms around my neck. Scar was still on the phone so I put liz on the couch and went to tell her what happened, then once she knew that everything was fine I got a few snacks and some water and went to go join lizzie on the couch where she instantly clung onto me.

Shit just got serious.

_________________________________________

And you guys thought Rose was finally gonna ask her out, this is only the beginning.

Any random questions here

Any questions about the book here

Any requests if you have them here

Make sure to eat and drink, have a good day/night.