Chapter 26

Rose pov:

This has been taken to a whole new level. I used my gun license and bought a pistol. I kept it on me at all times and slept with it under my pillow. If Lizzie went somewhere I went. This led to loads of news articles saying bullshit like "Is Rose Cromwell abusing Elizabeth Olsen" and a whole lot more, but, we have been told by Lizzies media teams to not speak on the matter as it would only make Boyd angrier and draw more attention to ourselves. Since that night we haven't slept in our room and I would have to check the house for any small microphones or cameras and to be honest, as tedious as it was it would lower both my and Lizzies anxiety although some nights would be without rest no matter what.

Scar and Colin haven't been sighted yet which was great. Since I still technically owned the apartment above McClaren's I told them to stay there and rented out the apartment next door for Chris and his Baby mama as they are also expecting and quite soon. Some days Lizzie would stay at the apartment with Scar and Emma (Chris's kinda-sorta girlfriend) so me and the boys would go to Chris's actual house and baby-proof it and prepare it whilst also getting things for his apartment just in case.   

As much as we loved being out of the public eye no ones media manager was allowing that as apparently "The fans think you're all dead" so when we had to we regrouped at our house, this meant that no ones new location was given away and if anything went truly wrong, we had more people to help. These appearances would only ever be something small like a picture of Scar and Colin cuddling on the couch with Chris in the background third-wheeling as he didn't want people to know that he had a child along the way, his resolution was to act more single than ever. Which worked for some reason. These pictures would be posted from me and Lizzies Instagram that way everyone is involved and when we tag everyone we all reply to a few fans, well, not my fans but still. This kept social media managers happy and hopefully any intruders away from the people that I need to protect. Until one day.................

This day just happened to be a random Tuesday, however, the social media managers (who will probably be getting fired soon) decided that pictures and interactions weren't enough so they said to do a live stream and so we did. Liz decided to make some anchovy toast whilst Chris and Colin thought that they were 6 again and were chasing each other around the island and living room and you could only see them in the frame every now and then.

I sat on the countertop watching the boys run around and once they're out of my sight I focus on Lizzie. But they keep interrupting my view so I did what any sane person would do and the next time they came around I stuck my leg out hitting both of them making them collapse on top of each other. I took a picture of them and got down to go hug Lizzie from behind, I rested my head on her shoulder and read the comments which were currently screaming because of our PDA and because they saw the fall,

"And that you guys is how I make my favourite snack in the world. Anchovy toast." Lizzie wrapped up the cooking segment but the managers wanted 'more interaction with the fans'. And to please them and because we want more money we decided to invite some people to come talk to us. It was pretty standard and most just asked how everything was going and what it feels like to be famous whilst others asked weirder questions like if you were an advent calendar what brand would you be.

Then someone knocks on the door making everyone look up and at eachother.

"Lizzie end the live, Chris and Colin come with me."

I take out my gun because these days you can never be too sure. The person knocked again. I didn't have my phone so I couldn't check the cameras instead I opened the door very quickly and held my gun up to the persons face. Chris and Colin behind me had a knife. It took me a minute to realise but once I did I realised it was my brother.

Max Cromwell.

I put my gun back in my waistband and hugged him. I hadn't seen him since I was 16 and had to leave our home. I couldn't take him with me because he was only 10. I didn't have the money nor the housing to take him in. But I did leave him with my grandparents to make sure he was somewhat safe.

"Max I haven't seen you in so long, you're so tall and strong now, what are you doing here? How did you find me?"

I held his head and looked at his face and how he looked so much like dad but acted like mom.

"Well I know some people and they helped me find you plus I just wanted to see my sister and her 'wife' I've heard so much about"

We both laughed but the boys behind me were still unsure of what was going on.

"Oh shit yeah, uh Max this is Chris and Colin 2 of my bestfriends"

They all shake hands and then once I close and lock the door we go through to the kitchen where the girls are,

"Guys this is my brother Max, Max this is Scarlett another bestfriend of mine this is Emma Chris's baby mama and last but not least, this is my wife Lizzie"

Once again they all shake hands and then all the questions start,

S: "So you've had a brother all this time and decided to not say anything"

L: "Why are we only now meeting him?"

CE: "We have been friends since college I feel betrayed"

CJ: "It took you like 10 years to finally talk about him and you've only done that because he turned up"

"If you guys could stop that would be great. I have personal reasons to not talk about him and technically I did you just didn't realise because I created a fake name and said everything happened when I was really young"

"Wow thank you so much Rose. You have all these famous friends and didn't even talk me up or anything" He fake pouts

"Oh shut up, you're still an annoying little dickhead"

Liz hit my arm, "Be nice to your brother"

The little shit laughed in my face.

"Rosie my mom said her and the twins are coming over right now because she wants to see everyone"

I take her arm and pull her into a different room and sit down.

"Are you gonna tell them about everything?" I ask

"Not yet because knowing them they're gonna involve police so I wanna sort everything out with you and tell them after"

"It's your choice so if you change your mind I support you"

"Yes I know but I wanna go talk to your mysterious brother and find out some stories"

"Ughhhhh fine let's go"

_________________________________________

There's gonna be a little more fluff and then I have stuff planned which is gonna be fun

Any random questions here

Any questions about the book here

Any requests here

Make sure to eat and drink

Have a good day/night