Chapter 30

Rose Pov:
Today is finally the premiere almost a year of filming. I've been awake since 5am because of the nerves, i've never been to a premiere before and from what I know its a lot of people and flashing cameras which is slightly terrifying. But at least i'll be with Lizzie she always manages to calm me and I do the same for her so today should be ok.

The only thing i've done since waking up is stare at Lizzie, when she is sleeping she looks so peaceful and there isn't a single sign of worry on her face, which rarely happens, she always has something to worry about wether it's Boyd coming back or even my mother, she also worries about me a lot which sometimes im great full for as it leads to great communication and we can share out thoughts and feelings without being scared of what the other person might say.

After staring at Lizzie for god knows how long i decide to check the time and see its 8am. Maybe i should make some breakfast for the both of us because as soon as she wakes up i know she will be filled with doubt about how everyone will react to her first movie in the mcu. I set to work on some pancakes playing some music but not too loudly as i wouldn't want to wake her up. It doesn't take long as I have my grandmothers secret recipe which only takes 10 minutes. I get the tray and plate up the pancakes, then get some apple juice knowing it was her favourite (apple juice is better argue with Natasha oh wait u cant she's dead anyways). When I get upstairs she's still asleep so i wake her up by kissing her her face all over like alllllll over not a single freckle was missed.

"Lizzie darling wake up" I whisper

"How bout no" she says back and goes back to sleep making me laugh a little,

"Well what if I told you I made you pancakes and got you some apple juice"

"In that case i'm up"

"Wow so your own girlfriend kissing you isn't enough maybe i'll just keep these pancakes to myself"

"No im sorry just give me the food and stay here and then we can wait for my team to show up"

"Well since you asked so nicely"

I placed the tray on her legs and turned on the tv for some background noise. Thats all we did until her team got here to make us look all glamed up.

They dressed Elizabeth in the most beautiful white dress. I had no words.

(lets pretend this isn't the civil war premiere and instead the age of ultron one)

"You look ethereal love" I say to Lizzie, she didn't respond and looked at the ground blushing so I put my hand on her jaw to make her look up and kissed her.

Lizzie's team gave me a simple suit with Wanda inspired cuff links and an overall vintage style suit.

(minus the man and the hat and yes its from the peaky blinders and what and its also gray so it matches more)

Once we were finally ready and so was the car it was around 6pm so we made our way to the premiere.

During the car ride I kept her close to me knowing she was likely anxious a tell tale sign of this was the fact that she was playing with my fingers and staying silent. I periodically kissed the top of her head not wanting to ruin her makeup.

After a short car ride we finally arrived. I take a moment to ask her how she is feeling about everything.

"We're here lizard" I say knowing this will make her smile at least a little bit

"I'm ok just a little bit nervous"

"That's understandable but imma be here and so will the rest of the cast and I know you've missed Aaron"

"That's true but you can't leave me during any part"

"I won't I pinky promise"

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Don't you mean pinkie swear?"

"No no I do not"

She let out a laugh and it made me smile "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"That's a good question lizard but hey I think we need to leave the car now"

"Oh shoot you're right" (this hurt me to write)

I step out of the car first and then give her a helping hand. As soon as they see Lizzie all the cameras are pointed at us. To be honest I don't blame them my girlfriend is beautiful.

We get rushed onto the red carpet but to be honest I have never done this before so instead I just try my best to look where lizzie is looking but most of the time i'm just looking at her, how could I not.

Eventually we get to the interview section where I mainly just stand there letting Lizzie answer most of the questions,

"And Rose you look amazing you guys look like a true power couple"

I was slightly taken aback no one had even acknowledged me yet,

"Thank you however my Lizzie here is the true star of the show I mean look at her" Liz stood there blushing so wrapped my arms around her stomach making the interviewer laugh a little

"Now seeming as we know you can't spoil anything about the movie so I'm just going to ask a few slightly personal questions if thats alright"

"Yes of course ask away" I answer becoming kind of excited this is actually really fun

"So we've all seen some clips from the trampoline park" both of us nod becoming skeptical of what this could lead to, "How did you guys never realise the matching tattoos? and were they a coincidence or did you guys get them together what's the story?"

"Well I will shorten it for you slightly we were in a bar which me Scarlett and Colin used to live above and I happened to see liz there she was with clay I believe and since I was extremely drunk and I went up to her asked if she wanted matching tattoos she said yes and we didn't see each other again for a year or two I believe, I would tell you more details but thats all i can remember to be honest"

Me and liz smiled at the memory that started everything but the interview laughed at the fact that i couldn't remember much from the night. We say our thank yous and move onto the next. It was like all the past interviews where I only shared a hi which was more boring but it makes sense.

Eventually we get through everyone and go to watch the movie. It was insane the acting was amazing and lizzie was more than good i don't even have the words to describe it.

However we were both very tired yet somehow we got roped into going out to a club with everyone.

————————————————

omg i wrote a chapter ik insane. i didnt show the end credits of all the bts footage bc im saving it for the second book hehe

this will be split up into two parts of course

if ur confused ask away here

any random arse questions u man have here

make sure to eat and drink something

have a good day/night