Chapter 3

"Now kids, I know what thinking 'you guys always told us you met on set' well we did-"

"do we have to sit here and listen to this?"

"Alexander Olsen Cromwell you will sit here and listen till I say you can get up these are important stories and I'm telling you both for a reason so open up your ears and listen" the teenager simply rolled his eyes and sat back into the couch

"As I was trying to say before I got rudely interrupted let me tell you the story of when we met properly for the first time, well sober anyway"

Lizzie pov: (she is around 25 here)

It was yet another day on the set of age of ultron but this time Scarlett invited me to hang out in her trailer before we had to go into hair and makeup. So as the polite  person I am I went up to her trailer and knocked. I was kinda confused at first because I heard Chris's voice and another unfamiliar one. When she opened the door I hugged her and went to hug Chris.

Once I looked up I saw the mystery person. She was the most breathtaking, beautiful, amazing person I have ever laid eyes on. Without me realising she stood up, closed my apparently dropped jaw, kiss my hand and courtsied whilst speaking in a posh British accent,

"My name is Rose Cromwell, what is your name beautiful lady?"

It took me a few seconds to realise what was going on before I replied in the same manner as she did,

"My name is Elizabeth Chase Olsen"

After we both stood back up we locked eyes and just stared for a few seconds before Chris and Scarlett shouted at the same time

"I SHIP IT" (you guys need to make a ship name for next chapter pls and thank u)

I blushed and looked at the floor as she spoke up and said

"Christopher Jamal Evans shut the fuck up before I kick you in the dick again"

We all laughed apart from Chris who just took multiple pillows in an effort to protect himself and looked scared as shit.

We exchanged numbers and all hung out until we were called in. The more we hung out the more I realised something about this girl is very familiar. Maybe I was just going insane.

Back in the present:

"So you and mom managed to re meet eachother after all these years and not even realise." the other teenager turned to her brother and said "No wonder we're both stupid"

"Sophia you're stupid bc of your mom not me don't get it twisted otherwise you're grounded"

_________________________________________

As always if u have any questions ask here and I don't know if you guys have watched how I met your mother if u haven't I highly recommend it but if u have then its kind of set out like that with the jumps between past and present.

Have a good day make sure to eat and drink.