Chapter 13

Rose pov: (btw the interview will be both live and put on YouTube keep that in mind)

Lizzie has been staying at mine all week. Not that I mind but every time I try and bring it up she changes the conversation completely I need to figure out what's wrong and to make sure she's ok. But before I do that today is the day of the interview and I am extremely nervous to say the least, I had never been on camera properly despite having the friends I have, but I will be there for lizzie.

Her hair and makeup team shortly came to my apartment and started working on her, they were done quite quickly and then pushed me into the chair

"Wait what why do I have to wear makeup"

"Stop whining Cromwell and get used to it, plus they won't have to do much anyway"

"Are you flirting with me Olsen?" I winked at her and chuckled lightly

"Absolutely not"

"Like Scar said the other day stage one denial"

"Rose if you do not stop moving I will poke your eye out with this brush" The makeup artist said

"Yes ma'am" And with that I shut up because I personally like having 2 eyes

After maybe 10 minutes she was done and we were getting into a private car that took us to the late late show studio.

"Here take these glasses I know your used to papz but this will be different there will be flashes coming from every direction. They will also be shouting alot of stuff at you just ignore it"

"Ok sounds good can I go out first?"

"Yh sure whatever you're comfortable with. Also when we get inside they will do some finishing touches I will go on and talk with James until the break at that point you will be backstage and during which he will try and get you on. If you want you can say no"

"I will do the interview don't worry. Do you have your necklace?"

"Yup, do you?"

"Always. Time to get this show on the road"

I put my sunglasses on and stepped out of the car then going to Lizzies side and helping her out. I then kept my arm around her waist from the car to the entrance taking note of the red blush creeping up onto her face.

Like she said once we got inside they touched up our makeup and put on lizzies mic I sat on the couch backstage where I could see her on the couch making eye contact everynow and again.

"Hello good evening and welcome to the late late show and than you for being here. Joining us will be a very very special guest who you may know from films such as oldboy and kill your darlings please welcome the one the only Elizabeth olsen!"

Lizzie walked in with a smile that just makes me melt waving to the audience
( for the moment it will just be James and Lizzie)

"Hey how are you doing Lizzie?"

"Hi I'm doing great how bout you?"

"I am doing amazing. Now today we will talking about your new movie Age of Ultron coming out 23rd of April next year amongst other things, but first what can you tell us about this movie"

"As you know I can't say much but I can say that I will be playing a new character in the mcu called Wanda Maximoff who's totally badass and just a really amazing character to play in general. Um I can also say the avengers will be there and there will also be a robot called ultron"

"Dammit I thought we might get some juicy spoilers or something"

"Well I'm good at keeping secrets so you will not be getting any information out of me"