Chapter 21

Lizzie pov:

Those were the words I've been waiting to hear for the longest time but now I've heard them I'm not too sure how to feel. I mean don't get me wrong I am ecstatic but do I tell her I feel the same, but then she'll wonder why I was listening to her conversation but I don't know what to do. Get a hold of yourself Lizzie.

"Alright I will show you out"

Shit. I stood and acted normal I went into the kitchen and pretended I was getting water.

"Wow mom leaving without even saying hi"

"Sorry sweetie I'm just in a rush I'll see you tomorrow Rose bye Liz"

"Bye mom" I say somehow staying in character I guess being an actor comes in handy sometimes

"See ya soon Mrs J" she said and closed the door, then went back over to the kitchen

"I don't see why you were worried you're already the favourite child"

"You say that but she started abusing me pretty much as soon as I sat down"

"Wait what?" I spit out my water

"Blame the twins it's all there fault and Scar aswell, did you know scar talks to your mom on the daily and tells her everything she knows about you"

"Oh shit, she better not be saying everything"

"Yeah well I think she is that girl knows wayy to much for my liking"

"We need to go over to her house anyway because she asked me to ask you if you could help paint the nursery and I'll tag along and ask her some questions I have a feeling I know why they talk"

"Sounds like a plan but we might wanna get dressed first"

We got dressed in casual clothes and made our way to Scarletts house and even though it wasnt that far we decided to take the car just in case. I was deep in thought, what on earth did my mother and Scarlett talk about? Knowing them it was nothing good but still and how did they just start gossiping to eachother. My mom better not have told her.

I felt a hand on my thigh bringing me back to earth,

"You alright love" I heard Rose ask

"Yeah I'm fine just kinda tired" She looked at me worried and I knew she didn't take that as an answer, even though she was right that's not what's bothering me, "Stop looking at me like that I'm completely fine but now with shooting done for this movie, they told me I'm in the next one and they want me to start getting in extra superhero shape now, there's also loads of promos and interviews coming up so I'm just tired"

"Lizzie I know that your tired but your eyes are telling me there's something more going on"

I was completely shocked no one else had ever noticed something small like that

"Why do you look so shocked? Your eyebrows furrow slightly and your pupils became slightly more dilated" My jaw dropped in surprise how did she even notice something like that, "Like I said stop looking shocked what do you expect, I spend alot of time looking at your beautiful face"

Present Lizzie Pov:

"Kids when your mother said that to me it took me a minute to process but then once I did I almost started crying. No one had ever said anything like that to me. Not a single past boyfriend and well she was my first girlfriend but thats besides the point. She told me something so small yet it had such a big effect on me"

"Anyways..."

Past lizzie pov:

"look ok I'll tell you later but first of all I need to interrogate Scar and you can do some heavy lifting and shit I don't know"