Chapter 5

Lizzie pov : (continuing on so still around 25)

"Who's got you smiling like that liz and when will I get to meet her properly"

"What smile I'm not smiling"

"Well you've just been on a date, you came into the house with a smile that would blind the sun and you're still trying to lie to me"

"You know what mom sometimes you need to just hush but imma tell you what happened because I am way to excited right now"

As lizzie began to tell her all things they did together, she couldn't hide the excitement on her face and her mom knew that this girl whoever she was. Was the one.

Meanwhile....

Scarlett pov:

I get a phone call at around 5 in the morning confused I answer.

"SCAR I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOT I NEED YOU TO CALM ME THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I CRASH MY CAR"

"woah woah woah Rose I need you to pull over somewhere and explain to me everything that's happened"

"um yh ok basically I think me and lizzie just had our first date and I'm pretty sure her mom hates me I don't know where we stand know and I just have no idea of what to do"

"I FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU 2. COLIN YOU OWE ME $20"

"WAIT YOU WERE BETTING ON US"

"YOU BET YOUR ASS WE WERE."

"Hold on Rose lizzies calling me i'll tell you everything she says"

----------------------------------------------

"Hey lizzie why are you calling me so early in the morning?"

"I THINK ME AND ROSE JUST HAD OUR FIRST DATE"

"Took you guys long enough"

"SCAR THIS IS NOT A JOKE I DONT KNOW WHERE WE STAND OR WHAT TO DO HELP ME"

"Well what you need to do is calm down. Then send me an invite to your wedding. Then you guys need to talk because knowing her and knowing you you're both on the same page. Or you can just continue acting like you're a couple and act like nothing happened"

"I don't wanna do either. Thanks Scar you're the best I'll talk to you soon"

----------------------------------------------

"Rose you're both literally both the same person so imma say this right now. You hurt her I hurt you. You both need to talk and GET TOGETHER ALREADY ROSABETH FOR LIFE"

----------------------------------------------

Still Scarletts pov just a few days later at Mclarens:

"Chris I'm telling you they're meant for eachother just watch what happens when they walk in I bet there gonna be all awkward so what we need to do is get them drunk and see what happens"

"Scar that is possibly the best idea you have ever had let's see how it goes"

Some time later:

Both Rose and Lizzie walk into the bar acting awkward just as Scarlett said they would be, but as quiet as they were being they kept catching the other stare at them until Chris being Chris interrupted the moment

"SHOTS PEOPLE AND LOTS OF THEM"

"Smooth Chris smooth" Scarlett chuckled

A few rounds later:

"IT STARTED WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER YOU WERE MINE" "MY BOOOO" Lizzie and Rose were singing at the top of there lungs whilst standing on a table gaining an audience from the other people at the bar until

"AH SHIT!" Rose shouted as she face planted into the ground "IT'S GOOD I'M GOOD"

"Scarlett don't let me doubt you ever again this is the best idea ever you are a genius" Chris laughs as he catches the whole thing on video

"What can I say I'm a genius"

Lizzie pov:

Me and Rose were having the time of our lives without a care in the world until she became a bigger dumbass than she was and decided to fall

"IT'S GOOD I'M GOOD" She shouts from the ground

"Rose honey I don't know how to tell you this but I don't think your leg is supposed to look like that"

"ah shit" she whispers as she looks at her leg

"SCARLETT GET THE CAR READY WE'RE GOING TO A&E"

"WAIT WHAT"

"SHE BROKE HER FUCKING LEG SO GET UP AND GET THE CAR READY CHRIS YOU'RE GONNA HELP CARRY HER"

"ALRIGHT BE RIGHT THERE"

Once they finally got into the car Scarlett was driving as she was sober Chris at the front and Rose lay her head on Lizzies lap

"You're a real idiot you know that"

"I can really feel the love Liz it's making me feel much better"

"This might be a bit random but does your mom hate me" Rose said as she stared into Lizzies eyes "Also your eyes are like really really green"

"Well if you wanna know if my mom hates you you can go find out for yourself also thank you"

_________________________________________

Random chapter but oh well once again imma split it into another part

Any questions ask here

Make sure to eat and drink something (I didn't forget any words this time so you can fuck right off jess)

Have a good day