Chapter 9

I will be explaining in detail the behind the behind the scenes stuff at the premiere itself

Rose pov:

I had the perfect night planned out for the group. I mean it was mainly for Lizzie but it was gonna be a long night and I didn't want it to get awkward at any point. So for now I have Liz, Scar, Colin and Chris to Scarletts trailer time to make my appareance.

"SUP BITCHES!, We are going out tonight and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Dress comfortably and not too bright preferably in grey or black. We will be taking my range rover aka Ranger Rick, we will be out till atleast 8am tomorrow once again there's nothing you can do about it. You can crash at my place if you wish. Scar, Colin and Chris meet me at mine Liz text me your address and I'll pick you up."

"I have a question"

"Yes Scar"

"Why does Lizzie get to be picked up and we have to go to yours?"

"Because unlike you 3 she doesn't piss me off every chance she gets"

"Thank you honey" Lizzie finally spoke up

"Anytime now we all have jobs to do so go do them and don't forget about tonight"

-

For the next few hours I run around filming stuff and every spare chance I get I hang out with Liz and cause trouble around the set by scaring people and such.

"Hey Rose can I talk to you really quickly?"

"Uh yh sure I don't see why not"

"Can I come to yours now? I think that it will just be easier because then you won't have to come all the way to mine just to pick me up and if anything I can just borrow some of your clothes because I think we're the same size-"

"As cute as you are please stop rambling of course you can come to mine, let me just put back the camera. Here's the keys to Ranger Rick I'll be maybe 5 minutes 3 if I run"

"Ok I'll meet you inside the car hurry up"

-

I finally get to the car and I see Lizzie taking the aux

"What are you gonna be playing today Lizard"

"Really that's the best you could come up with? Lizard. And I will be playing girls by girl in red"

"Lizzie that is so fucking gay of you, you might aswell have rainbows coming out of your eyes"

"Oh stfu Rose at least its a good song and you can not deny that"

"Fair enough I guess, here take my phone and order some food and then we can watch a few movies whilst we wait for the others to get there"

"Alrighty, where are we going tonight?"

"Well my dear, if I would tell you now it wouldn't be a surprise would it"

I laughed a little whilst putting my hand on her thigh again, and she rolled her eyes picking what food what she wants

"What do you want from Mcdonalds?"

"I'll have 9 chicken nuggets, medium fries and a large Fanta"

"Wise choice are we almost there by the way?"

"We are in fact here"

"This is literally the bar carpark"

"Fun fact I live right above the bar, and me and owner are good friends and he let's me park my car here"