Chapter 6

Continuing on from last chapter:

Lizzie pov :

We stared into eachother eyes until I noticed her starting to close them very slowly so I did what any normal person would do.

"ow wtf liz"

I slapped her in the face

"You broke your leg you don't get to fall asleep on me"

"Not my fault you're really fucking comfortable also I would've been sitting you insisted on letting me lay down so blame yourself"

I slapped her again because I can and she was annoying

"ok is this gonna keep happening-"

I leant down to kiss her cheek in hopes of getting her to stop talking

"Cause I could get used to it"

"Rose if you don't stop talking until we get to the hospital I will kick your leg"

"Alright I'll shut up now no need to get so aggressive"

Little did we know Chris was in the front recording the whole interaction like the little bitch he is

Skip until fixing the leg because I'm lazy
Also it's just Rose and Lizzie in the room beacause Scar and Chris insisted

"Hello I'm doctor Smith and I will be trying to put your leg back into place. If you consent we will give you a gas that will essentially make you high and not feel as much pain. For the actual procedure we push down on your leg to try and put the bone back into place if all goes well we will put a cast on it and send you home if not you will be staying overnight and have surgery tomorrow. If that's ok with you just sign these papers"

I watch as she instantly signs the papers but I know her well enough at this point to know she's scared

"Don't worry love it's ok I'll be here I'll hold your hand" I reassure her

Rose pov:

My stomach does a full 360 front flip into a back handspring Simone Biles who never heard of her, when I hear Lizzie call me love but then I get reminded of whats actually happening when a nurse comes in with a huge tank

"All you have to do is hold this over your nose and mouth and press that button everytime you breathe in and release when you breathe out keep doing that whilst we set up"

I simply nod and shakily put the mask over my nose. I see Lizzie looking at me and all my fear goes away. After a few minutes my vision starts going funny and so does my hearing I guess it's working so I carry on as no one has told me to stop.

"Alright Rose I'm going to start the procedure now you can hold on to your girlfriends hand if you wish this will hurt"

I don't even get to process what he said before he pressed onto my leg. I let out a deatheningly loud scream but soon its over. I have tears streaming down my face but I still have no idea what's happening because well I'm high. I feel Lizzies hands on my face wiping the tears away I calm down soon and the next thing I know I passed the fuck out.

When I woke up I was in an X-ray room still in my bed tho and I don't know how they positioned my leg but that shit hurt.

But once again it's over soon. I honestly think I'm still high but oh well

"Hey doc how long was I passed out and and are all my friends still here"

"You were out for a couple hours which is understandable and your friends are still here your girlfriend is in waiting in your room and she looks really stressed out"