31. The celebration

Shota closes the front door.

We're at our appartment now, but getting here was one of the biggest challanges we've faced in a while. Not only were the UA gates serrounded by paparazi people and reporters, everyone who even thought they'd seen Shota or I ran up to us to ask us questions. Yes, even UA staff and some of the students. It was crazy.

The last time I had people run up to me to bombard me with questions was when I became the head of my department, countless years ago. And yes, I've had my fair share of media attention over the years, but this is next level crazy shit.
My phone crashed because of all the calls and massages I was receaving, it simply couldn't take it all. And honestly, I'm glad my phone crashed. Finally just some time to myself with my husband.

Shota locks the front door, just in case some of those crazy reporters managed to follow us home. He kicks his shoes off, before kneeling down and untying my shoelaces. I look at him, very thankful to have him as my husband. There is no other man I know who would do this for anyone, not even taking my injury in account.
He looks up at me, through his hair. His black eyes find mine instandly and neither of us can help but smile. I grab onto his shoulder, before carefully lifting up one of my feet. Shota pulls my shoe off and puts it neatly next to his shoes. I change the foot I'm lifting and again, Shota takes off my shoe.

The moment Shota rises back onto his feet again, straightening his back, he cups my face with his hands. We stare at one another, before his eyes stare a little lower at my face; at my lips. He leans forwards and closes his eyes, before carefully connecting his lips onto mine. Softly, he starts to kiss me and I immediately start to kiss him back. I can't wrap my arms around his neck, since that would mean my back would bend in a way that'll make me cry. So instead, I slide my hands underneath his shirt and start to roam around his stomach and chest. My hans are a little cold, causing Shota to hum into the kiss.

I can feel that Shota's holding back a little, because usually when we make out like this, he'd already grabbed my ass or thigh. But he is only cupping my face, not wanting me to be able to pull away from his kiss. And I don't want to pull away, hell no, I want more. I lick his bottom lip, asking for premisison to heat the kiss. Thank the fucking lord I'm not paralyzed from the fall, because the way my body is aching for my husband can't be faked. Every single nerve is screaming for him. But he doesn't answer my request and continues to just make out with me. God, he's such a tease! Not wanting to wait any longer, I grow bold and gently bite his bottom lip, causing him to groan a little in the kiss.

I want more! No, I need more! Unable to hold myself back, one of my hands starts to glide down his chest slowly, tracing over every muscle I come across. And trust me, my husband has quite a few muscles hidden under that somewhat baggy shirt. 
My hand finds the top of his pants, but that isn't the final location. No, my hand moves even lower, wanting to feel him through his pants. But he realises what I'm doing and I feel one of his hands leave my face. Our kiss stays somewhat the same, still making out without tongue, but filled with desperation and need for the other. And my dear god it's turning me on.

The moment my hand cups his crotch through his pants, his hand grabs my wrist. I let out a whine, not wanting him to stop me just yet. Every single nerve in my body, but especially the nerves inbetween my legs, are screaming for him. To be touched, to be played with, to be teased and to be pleasured!

"Y/n..." Shota breahts, breaking our kiss. I look up at him and his black eyes are staring into mine. The lust in his eyes doesn't go unnoticed by me and I gently squeeze my hand that's cupping his clothed crotch. He groans and closes his eyes for a split second, before looking back at me. The grib he has on my wrist tightens, but not enough to hurt me. "We have to stop... You're injured." He says, even though his voice is deeper than before.