8. The second morning

My alarm goes off.

Shit, forgot to turn it off yesterday. Well, might as well get up. I open my eyes and roll onto my side, before reaching for my phone on the bedside table. Upon grabbing my phone, I silence the alarm, not wanting to wake up my still sleeping husband.

There is something so peaceful about Shota sleeping. This man doesn't sleep enough, and you don't need to be Recovery Girl to know that, and it effects him more than people realise. He'll fall asleep during dinner from time to time or he'll forget something you said to him a moment before. It worries me, a lot, but seeing him asleep makes all those worries fade away.
He's laying on his back, which he always does. His mouth is slightly open and there are a few stray hairs covering his forhead and cheek. It's adorable, really.

But it's 6 o'clock, which means we have to get up and get ready for work. I sit up, which pulls the bedsheets upwards a bit. The sheets barely lift at all, but it still lifts enough for my eyes to land on my husband's crotch. (He doesn't like the sheets to cover his chest, he always pushes the sheets off of him during the night.) And since my husband only sleeps in underwear and a t-shirt, I can clearly see his morning wood straining against his boxers, even without my glasses.

And I grin, having a fun yet dirty idea.

As carefully as I possibly can, I push the sheets off of my husband entirely. Luckly, he doesn't wake up from it. I crawl inbetween his legs, carefully nudging his legs to open up a little wider. Not even a groan leaves my sleeping husband's mouth, that's how deep asleep he is. Looking at his morning wood, I almost drool.
I hook my finger into the waistband of his boxers, before pulling them down very slowly. A groan startles me and I stare at my husband, who's still asleep. But in his sleep, he moves a little to find a better position on his back, which gives me the chance to pull his underwear off of his ass. Very awkwardly, I pull his underwear down his legs, before throwing it away. No need for that now.

His morning wood is rock solid, pre-cum glistening on the already red tip. God, it's almost as if it's calling me to just suck it. And that's what I'm going to do; suck it. Very carefully, I position myself inbetween his legs again, my face hovering above his rock solid cock. Damn, the veins on his cock make me drool even more.
I wrap my lips around the tip, swirling my tongue around it a few times. My husband groans slightly, but doesn't wake up yet.

The earliest peeks of sunlight are starting to enter out bedroom through the tiny slit between the curtains. Luckly, neither my husband or I have ever been bothered by the light that shines into our room. Even at the deepest and darkest hours of the night, light still finds it's way into our room.

When I feel my jaw relax a little, I lower my mouth onto his cock a little more. Again, he gives me a groan, but doesn't wake up yet. This man is hard to wake up, I tell you. But I just continue sucking this man slowly, stroking what doesn't fit into my mouth yet with my hand.
Deciding I want a little more noise out of my husband, I play a bold move. Because even after all those years of being together and having had sex countless of times, I can count on one hand how many times I played with his balls. He claims he doesn't like it, but that's a lie. His balls are very sensitive, which makes him cum faster, which he doesn't want.

"Ah~" A sleepy groan leaves my husband's mouth when I start to gently fondle with his balls while sucking and stroking his cock. His morning wood is always more sensitive than his usual hard ons, which makes this entire situation even better. I continue to suck and stroke and fondle him, trying to fit as much in my mouth as I possibly can. My hair is getting all over the place, but I ignore it. Saliva is coating his cock and even dripping down a bit, which I use as lube to stroke him better. More and more groans and soft moans start to leave my husband's mouth.