15. The Lunch Rush

The moment the door closes, Shota steps infront of me and leans forwards, towards me. He places his hands on either side of me on his desk for support and to trap me. My legs are inbetween his as he places his forhead gently against mine. He lets out a sigh.

"Thank you..." Shota sighs out, feeling his hot breath wave across my face. I reach up, cupping his face with both my hands. He leans into my touch and closes his eyes.

"I'm so proud of you for telling them." I tell Shota, before gently giving him a kiss on his nose. He chuckles slightly, still having his eyes closed. "I love you, Sho." I whisper, feeling him lean even closer against me than before.

"I love you too, Kitten." He whispers back, before he kisses me. It's not a heated or long lasting kiss. No, it's just a quick kiss. He is still scared shitless that his students will catch us, which I don't really care about, but I can understand. There is simply no way he can live it down when his students find him making out with his wife in real life. "I really love you so fucking much..." Shota whispers, which has my heart melting. I know he loves me, but hearing him say it like that makes me feel all sorts of good ways. 
Unable to hold myself back, I kiss him again. And of course, he kisses back.

---

"So, I know I'm not suppost to ask you this, but how is UA so far?" Nezu asked me. After Shota and I decided it was time to get back to work, I went to Nezu. Even though I'm allowed to walk everywhere I want while preforming these check-ups, I always ask the head of  the building to show me around as well. They can show and tell me a little more about the building than I can see on my own.

"You know I can't tell you just yet." I tell him with a smile on my face. He nods, but still looks at me with hopefull black little eyes. "But I'll send you the report once I'm done." I say, making him chuckle.

"A typical HC answer." Nezu states, which isn't a lie. After working at the HC for a long time, you just answer without thinking about it. It's a question I get asked often.

"Don't worry about it, Nezu. For as far as I've seen, the only negative thing I wrote down is about a few burned patches of grass on the fields." I tell him, knowing he won't tell anyone else this information. And after all, he'll read it once I send it to him.
Really, the way this school is being taken care off is impressive. Not even a single piece of trash on the floor, no gum stuck underneath the tables and not even piss around the toilets. This place is clear.

"Burned patches of grass on the fields?" Nezu asks me, looking at me with a lot of confusion. He even stopped walking, so I do too. I take a quick look at my notes and my eyes land on the name I wrote next to the note, which helps me remember what happend to the grass.

"According to Hound Dog, the Bakugo kid burned some parts of the fields. I think during training or something? There were just a few patches, nothing too crazy." I explain, seeing the relief fill Nezu's eyes.

"Ah yes, mr Bakugo. He really is a hand full. It isn't the first time he tried to distroy the fields with his quirk." Nezu says, letting out a slight chuckle. "But so is his mother, so I'm not really surprised." He adds, making the both of us laugh out loud. He really just said the thing I thought. 

Nezu and I continue our walk through UA High. He shows me every little spot that might be handy for me to know off. He shows me all the rooms, from the classrooms to the toilets and from the dressingrooms to the showerrooms. They really have it all here.
The little tour ends in the cafeteria. The room is filled with beautiful natural light, because there are a lot of big windows in the room. The windows provide a good view of the fields, which I find a positive thing. I write it down, before looking around a little more. Tables are everywhere, but they have enough space betwene one another that it doesn't give you a crowded feeling. The space feels rather open.