13. The flight

It's the next day. 

Shota woke me up very sweetly this morning with breakfast in bed! He has never surprised me with breakfast in bed before, usually he is still asleep when I wake up for work, and I was left speechless for a good minute, before I could utter thank you. Not that our breakfast is really anything special, it's just black coffee and a biscuit of some sort, but it's better than nothing. I kissed him a thank you after we finished our breakfast.

When breakfast was consumed, we got ready. We showered quickly, before brushing our teeth and putting on deodorant. Shota was done getting dressed way faster than I was, but that's mainly because this man wears the same thing every single fucking day. He did help me pick out my outfit, which was nice and of course all black. For the top, he picked out a black turtle neck long sleeve, scared he might've left some small marks last night. For pants, I grabbed one of the many black dress pants I have and paired it with some heeled boots this time.

"Don't you dare put your hair in that clip." Shota threatens me, holding my good hairclip in his hand, keeping it out of my reach. I roll with my eyes, before kissing him. Even though I'm in heels, he has to lean down a bit for me to be able to kiss him. The moment our lips meet, I take the chance and grab the hairclip out of his hand. He groans, but kisses me anyways.

"Sorry, but I don't like my hair getting in my face while working." I grin at him as I put my hair up in the clip. Having my hair down just bothers me, especially when I'm working. 

"Huh, see this." Shota says with an amused chuckle, before handing me his phone. He was reading a new article, but then my eyes land on the picture and title of said article. 'Mrs L/n and Pro Hero Eraserhead caught kissing infront of the HC! Is mrs L/n having an affair?!' The title says, before it shows one of the probably many pictures of Shota kissing me infront of the office yesterday. I must admit, it's a cute photo of us. "I guess I'm a side piece now." My husband laughs.

"Yeah, I should've probably told you about my husband. He's strong and very, very scary." I laugh along with him, before handing him his phone back. He kisses me quickly. "Those paparazi people don't know half of the story." I point out.

"Neither do my students..." Shota points out, which has me widen my eyes. He chuckles. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He promises, before taking a hold of my hand and placing it at the colar of his shirt. I'm confused, intill I feel his weddingring on his necklace. "I know you don't see it like yours, but I do wear it every single day." He says, before kissing me yet again. Have I mentioned this man's love language is touch? Yeah, our lips touching is probably his favorite. "We should get going. 1A isn't going to teach themselves." 

---

The moment Shota parks my car in his assigned spot, I spot paparazi people through the car's side mirror. I roll with my eyes, before looking at my husband. He has seen them too and is looking at me, wanting to know what to do next.
An idea pops in my head.

"Let me call someone." I say, grabbing my phone. But I look back at my husband, who's looking at me with confusion. "I'mma call Mic, who else you think I'm calling? There is one person who will scream those nosy bitches away for us." I explain, making my husband roll with his eyes. For others, he may seem cold when he reacts this way. But it's the smirk that he's trying to hide that is the real reaction. He knows Mic is always there for us, no matter what mess we're in.

"Go and call him. But he'll never let us live it down." He points out, which is true. But then again, Mic is quirky and not like most people. If one person is crazy enough to scream at paparazi people for fun, it's Mic.