Chapter 13-16

Mulai dari awal

On the other hand, the hallmark of the unity realm was the merging of spiritual will and spiritual power into both the void and reality. After merging them into one, one would be considered to have reached the unity realm.

In half a year's time, he had cultivated from the mortal realm to the void realm at an unprecedented speed.

Now that he was at the void realm, Chu Xuan finally felt that he had some ability to protect himself in the Qin Kingdom.

With the various rewards he had obtained, he was not afraid of facing even a peak void realm expert.

What he cultivated was an emperor-level scripture!

"You have been in seclusion for half a year. Your reward is the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture. Keep up the good work and continue to explore the pleasures of seclusion."

The reward for his half a year period of seclusion had arrived.

The Heaven's Fate Saber scripture was an Extreme Dao technique.

In terms of grade, it surpassed the emperor-level scripture.

However, as it was an Extreme Dao technique, its grade was a little hard to define.

Extreme Dao techniques focused on cultivating one's Dao to the limits, or to the extreme so to speak.

The Extreme Dao was best represented by the word 'extreme'!

To cultivate an Extreme Dao technique was actually very demanding. It was not something that could be successfully cultivated simply because one was talented.

Chu Xuan was not a person who could cultivate an Extreme Dao technique. However, after he received the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, he naturally comprehended it thanks to the help of the system.

However, he could not be considered a cultivator of the Extreme Dao technique.

The Heaven's Fate Saber scripture was the Extreme Dao that focused on cultivating the saber!

The Extreme Dao had no end, and was only limited by the person cultivating it!

This was a sentence from the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture. As such, this saber scripture did not have a specific rank.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Only those that possessed emperor-level talent could cultivate to the emperor realm, and that was using the emperor-level scripture!

Likewise, those who wanted to cultivate to the heaven realm required heaven-level scriptures!

The rank of the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture depended on the person who cultivated it!

If one wanted to cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, one could not depend on one's talent.

There was only one sentence that described the requirement to cultivate this scripture, which was "Extreme affection would lead one to the Extreme Dao"!

The word "affection" here did not describe the affection between a man and a woman, nor the affection between family members, but rather one's affection for the saber.

Only those who were extremely fond of the saber could cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture and comprehend its profound meaning.

Chu Xuan was not extremely fond of the saber, so he was not actually suitable to cultivate the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture.

However, thanks to the system, he did not need extreme affection for the saber in order to be able to comprehend and cultivate the scripture.

After cultivating the Heaven's Fate Saber scripture, Chu Xuan was shocked by the might of this Extreme Dao technique.