Chapter 13-16

Chapter 13:

The He family had already recalled their experts to their family's territory, and were doing their best to eliminate the poisonous smoke and fire. However, even if they successfully did so, that portion of the territory would still be affected to a certain extent.

Once news of this matter was out, the Zhao clan also gathered their experts to defend their territory.

Even the royal family of the Qin Kingdom also recalled many experts to guard their important defensive locations.

The Chu family also recalled a portion of their experts, and the defenses around the family's territory were once again strengthened.

As the person who initiated this purge of the heretic cult, and the one who had also destroyed the cult's long-held plans, Chu Tianming knew very well that the Chu family must have already become a thorn in the flesh of the heretic cult.

What he was puzzled about was why the heretic cult had chosen to act upon the He family first?

After the He family suffered that blow, it would be several times more difficult for the cult to launch a surprise attack on the Chu family.

Were the cultists out of their minds?

Chu Xuan could not help but mourn for the He family. The cult had attacked the Chu family again and again, but were foiled by him time and time again, resulting in them switching their target to the He family.

However, the purge of the heretic cult would continue. The He family would not give up after suffering such a big loss.

Although the family had recalled some of the stronger experts to defend the territory, they sent out a seventh-level void realm expert to pursue and kill the experts of the heretic cult.

A seventh-level void realm expert was already considered to be a peak expert in the Qin Kingdom.

For a period of time in the future, there would be no more cultists trying to sneak into the territory.

Every day, Chu Xuan would hear news about the cult from the servants.

The forces of the cult in Chu County had lost at least 60% of their overall strength.

They had suffered an unprecedented major blow.

Chu Tianming was becoming more and more satisfied with Chu Qing, and it was almost certain that he would become the next patriarch of the Chu family.

Half a year!

Chu Xuan had been residing in the courtyard for half a year.

For half a year, he had not left the courtyard. Every day, he would either read a book, play with the cat, or sleep soundly. His days passed very comfortably.

Boring?

Such a word did not exist in his dictionary.

Whenever he thought about the dangers outside, and the fact that he could become stronger by staying indoors, he felt that there was no way he could think of such a wonderful thing as boring.

His cultivation had broken through to the void realm.

Chu Xuan transformed his spiritual will and spiritual power and spread them over a hundred-meter radius around the courtyard.

Within this area, not even the slightest movement could escape his notice.

Moreover, he could silently launch an attack on anyone who stepped into this area.

The hallmark of a void realm expert was the ability to merge one's spiritual will and spiritual power with the void, almost as if merging one's entire person into the void.