Chapter 6-8

Chapter 6:

On the eleventh day, Chu Xuan's wish came true.

"You've been a shut-in for eleven days. Comprehending the true essence of being a shut-in is to keep a low profile. You'll now be rewarded with the dust assimilation technique."

The dust assimilation technique was a secret technique.

It was not just a secret technique that simply concealed one's aura and cultivation. Instead, it was a secret technique that could be used to become the same as the environment and everything in its surroundings.

For example, if one stood in front of a tree, they would be perceived as that tree.

If he stood together with rockery, he would be that rockery in his will perception.

What was even more terrifying was that if he stood together with others, he would not appear in his will perception. Instead, he would be perceived as the person beside him, or perhaps the person beside him.

Hiding his aura and concealing his cultivation was just a small trick.

Chu Xuan was pleasantly surprised. The dust assimilation technique was definitely not a secret technique at the level of the Emperor Scripture.

Without any hesitation, he immediately started cultivating the dust assimilation technique.

Due to the system's direct comprehension process, it was not too difficult to cultivate it.

After spending half a day, the dust assimilation technique had reached the foundational stage.

After entering the foundational stage, the dust assimilation technique was constantly in operation. His cultivation showed that he was in the early Mortal Realm and had entered the Qi gathering stage.

At this moment, Chu Xuan, who was lying on the recliner, could only see the recliner if he used his will to sense, but he could not see himself.

This was the power of the dust assimilation technique.

After practising the dust assimilation technique, Chu Xuan's residence became more comfortable. As for the matter of the Chu family investigating the spies, he did not pay too much attention to it.

From the mouth of the food delivery servant, he knew that the Chu family had organized a competition to select highly qualified servants to be specially trained.

The food delivery servant was lucky enough to obtain a training spot. He could be seen that the other party was very excited by this.

His eldest cousin, Chu Qing, was in charge of this conference.

Chu Xuan immediately understood that the Chu family was going to use this conference to pick out the hidden spies. They were even going to use the spies they captured to take down the hidden forces of the cult in Chu County.

At the same time, Chu Tianming was also going to use this opportunity to train Chu Qing.

Chu Xuan did not care how the Chu family dealt with the cult, nor did he want to care. He just wanted to stay at home and slowly become stronger.

As long as he became stronger, forget the cultist sect, even if the cultist king of the evil imperial court attacked, he would not need to worry.

If the king angered him, he could just slap the king to death.

The prerequisite for all of this was that he had to be strong enough.

Thus, Chu Xuan read books and cultivated at the same time. He did not waste any time.