Chapter 5

The two servants were both at the Qi gathering stage. They quickly put down the lunchbox and rushed forward to save Chu Xuan.

They both realized that this servant was a cultist spy. As long as they caught this spy, they would be considered to have completed a meritorious deed.

If they completed such a great meritorious deed, there would definitely be rewarded handsomely. They might even get the opportunity to obtain resources and breakthrough to the Profound Realm.

Most of the servants from the Chu family were at the Mortal Realm. Once they broke through to the Profound Realm, they would become a steward of the Chu family. Regardless of whether they were sent to various places in the county or stayed in the Chu family residence, their status would surely improve.

"Kill him! Kill him now!"

Chu Xuan was flustered and exasperated.

"A servant dares to attack me? Kill him now!"

The two servants worked together and quickly captured the cultist. Chu Xuan took the opportunity to attack and roared, "You dare to attack this young master? Die!"

"Thirteenth Young Master, you can't kill him!"

The two servants felt their heads ache. This was a spy. It was more useful to keep him alive. How could they just kill him?

This person was indeed a scumbag among the direct descendants!

However, by now, Chu Xuan had already punched the spy's throat. With a crack, the spy's eyes widened and blood gushed out from his mouth. In a short while, he died.

The two servants were helpless!

After killing the spy, Chu Xuan's face turned pale and he turned around to pretend to vomit!

"Thirteenth Young Master, this man was a spy from the cult. We have to report this to the head butler."

The two servants did not know what to say. Thirteenth Young Master was really trash.

After killing a spy, he could not even stand the smell of blood and began vomiting!

Chu Xuan waved his hand and told the two servants to scram.

The servants carried the spy's body and left while Chu Xuan returned to the recliner and lay down. He thought about his performance just now. He should have appeared trashy enough, right?

In this way, Chu Tianming would become even more annoyed with him. He would be completely marginalized and there would be no longer any possibility of him returning to the core of the direct line of descent, so he was no longer useful to the family.

Even if there were still spies lurking around after the Chu family's upcoming investigation, they would not take the risk to attack a useless member of the direct line of descent like him, right?

Over the next period, he should be able to peacefully stay at home.

"You killed the cultist who invaded your house. You will be rewarded with a box of spirit-nourishing pills."

The system's voice sounded.

The system's random reward was finally triggered again.

Chu Xuan received the spirit-nourishing pills. This was a type of pill that nourished one's spirit and will. Not only was it effective at the Profound Realm, but even after breaking through to the Spirit Realm, it would still be useful to nourish and strengthen one's spirit and will.

The medicinal pill produced by the system was extraordinary.

It was effective in both realms.

He immediately took out a bottle and poured out a spirit-nourishing pill to consume.