Chapter 38-41

Chapter 38:

Chu Xuan did not ask Kun Wu to destroy the heretic cult of the Purple Moon Kingdom. Instead, he sent Kun Wu directly to the evil imperial court's capital to cause trouble.

The power of the lightning bombs were not ordinary, and they were even more effective against evil cultivators.

They should be able to cause a spectacular explosion at the evil imperial court's capital.

A couple of lightning bombs would likely not cause too much damage.

However, just being able to detonate an explosion in the evil imperial court's capital was already something worth shouting about.

The explosion should be able to kill a few unity realm evil cultivators at least.

Kun Wu's strength was limited after all. If Chu Xuan gave him too many lightning bombs, he would not be able to detonate them in time anyway, and any unused lightning bombs would benefit the evil imperial court instead.

Therefore, Chu Xuan only gave him a few lightning bombs. Moreover, it might not be a good thing if he really went all out and blew up the evil imperial court's capital.

If the evil imperial court went crazy as a result, the Southern Region would likely descend into a state of absolute chaos.

At this stage, Chu Xuan did not want to stir up too much trouble. If the situation exploded out of control, it would end up affecting the Chu family. How then would he be able to stay in seclusion peacefully and quietly while becoming stronger?

After Kun Wu left Chu County, he rushed all the way to the evil imperial court. His heart was on the verge of collapsing.

The Chu family was very terrifying!

This trip would be his last!

The evil imperial court was considered a Holy Land in the hearts of the evil cultivators of the Southern Region.

It was also the largest force of the evil cultivators in the Southern Region.

No evil cultivator dared to challenge the prestige of the evil imperial court.

Kun Wu had never expected that, when he was approaching the end of his lifespan, he would be forced to go to the evil imperial court to cause trouble!

One day later, he entered the evil imperial court's territory.

A day later, he arrived at the evil imperial court's capital.

Kun Wu's gaze turned resolute, seeming exuding faith and an indomitable will, as he stepped into the evil imperial city.

He soon arrived in front of the evil imperial palace.

The evil imperial palace's gatekeepers were all void realm martial artists. Although they were only at the first or second level of the void realm, from a glance, it could be seen that the evil imperial court's strength was formidable.

All evil cultivators who managed to break through to the unity realm had to submit to the imperial city. Without an order, they were not allowed to leave the territory of the evil imperial court.

This was the rule of the evil imperial court. Any evil cultivator who violated this rule would be killed without question.

Although the evil imperial court was powerful, it was not without its enemies. When the old evil king went into closed-door cultivation, the evil king court greatly restrained themselves and did not continue to invade other territories and forces.

"Stop!"

The guard in front of the evil imperial palace saw Kun Wu's hunched figure walking straight toward him and immediately shouted.