Chapter 90-100

Chapter 91: Five Years

The Evil King acted swiftly and decisively. He suppressed any dissatisfaction and reorganized the evil imperial court, finally regaining the dignity of an evil king.

What made the countless heretic cultivators unhappy was that the Evil King had actually introduced a series of laws that placed many restrictions on the heretic cultivators.

There were too many rules and regulations, to the point that it was even stricter and more restrictive than the laws of the Great Qian Dynasty.

It was simply ridiculous!

They were heretic cultivators, so why was there a need for so many laws?

However, the old evil king also supported it, which caused many of the upper echelons of the evil imperial court to think that the old evil king and the Evil King had both lost their minds.

They wanted to look for the little evil king to persuade those two, but the little evil king had already left the evil imperial court.

As such, they could only bear with it.

Perhaps when the Evil King's anger subsided, the laws and regulations would be repealed.

If there were people who opposed the new law of the evil imperial court, there would also naturally be people who supported it. For example, those who were at the bottom rungs and weaker cultivators.

Under the new laws, they would be able to obtain more protection and have more opportunities to cultivate and rise up.

Chu Xuan had only casually asked the Evil King to reorganize the evil imperial court. As for how that objective was accomplished, he did not care.

In this world where the strong reigned supreme, there were not many good laws. Most kingdoms only promulgated some simple rules, and those laws rarely protected or safeguarded the welfare of the weak.

However, even if they did, there would always be experts who would disregard the rules and kill the weak anyway.

The law enforcers would usually turn a blind eye and would not offend the strong for the sake of the weak.

If even the Great Qian Dynasty was like this, what more the evil imperial court?

The evil imperial court's new laws made many factions wonder if there was something wrong with the Evil King's head.

He was an heretic cultivator, yet he had created such strict laws to protect the weak and even set up a law enforcement team.

His sense of justice was even stronger than the righteous path.

His benevolent and wise actions seemed unbecoming of an evil king.

If these new laws were strictly implemented, the evil imperial court would not be evil anymore, it would be fair and just.

Compared to them, the Great Qian Dynasty now looked to be the evil ones.

The Southern Region regained its peace, and there were no conflicts between the major factions.

The only place that was not peaceful was the evil imperial court, which had pushed forward many new laws. Many heretic cultivators who were not used to the new laws felt the heat.

Many of them were imprisoned, and they secretly wondered if they were in an evil kingdom or a just one.

Chu Xuan had originally thought that the Great Qian Dynasty would send people to the Chu family to control the Chu family for their own use, turning them into a thorn in the Great Qin Dynasty's side.