Chapter 17-21

Chapter 17:

Chu Xuan only thought about it briefly. He would not take the risk to send over a wisp of his spiritual will and leave with Zhu Qiang.

If his actions broke the rules of seclusion, his seclusion record would be reset. After staying in the courtyard for such a long time, he would then have to start from the beginning again.

After planting the soul seed seal on Zhu Qiang, Chu Xuan inquired about his purpose in coming here.

In order to inflict losses to the Chu family, the cult had to pay a higher price every time they took action. This time, they actually brought along a wisp of demonic smoke.

Demonic smoke was different from poisonous smoke and toxic fire. Once it was released, the contaminated area would be extremely difficult to restore.

The price one would need to pay to purchase it was more than ten times that of poisonous smoke and toxic fire.

Moreover, once people below the profound realm inhaled the demonic smoke, their consciousness would become chaotic and they would fall into madness.

If the demonic smoke was really released in the Chu family's territory, the servants would definitely suffer heavy casualties.

One had to know that the servants in the Chu family's territory were all handpicked and had a certain amount of talent in various fields. Moreover, their family backgrounds were clean and they were relatively loyal to the family. They were truly assets worth nurturing.

If the casualties among them were serious, it would definitely be a great loss to the family.

The demonic smoke was refined from the corpses of the demon race. It had a very strong contaminating power. Even evil cultivators did not dare to easily come into contact with the demonic smoke before they broke through to the spirit realm.

The demon race had existed for a very long time in the Southern Region.

In some ancient battlefields, there would be a small number of demon corpses left behind.

Usually, only evil cultivators would collect the demon corpses.

The cult was really acting ruthlessly this time.

Chu Xuan looked at Zhu Qiang and directly forced him to act according to his own will.

He ordered Zhu Qiang to return to the cult's base, release the poisonous smoke, and conduct a sneak attack on the experts of the cult. He tasked Zhu Qiang with killing as many as he could, and never revealing anything about the Chu family.

After giving him the order, he let Zhu Qiang leave.

Zhu Qiang was on the verge of collapse. His consciousness and thoughts were clear. The only thing he could not do was resist the will of his controller which was hidden in the darkness.

He felt terrified in his heart, but the expression on his face did not show it at all.

Everything looked normal, and there was no sign that he was being controlled.

It was over!

Zhu Qiang knew that he was going to die. The Chu family was too terrifying.

The cult's Chu County secret headquarters.

This was their third headquarters.

They would change locations every once in a while.

Besides avoiding the Chu family's detection, they also wanted to avoid Black Moon Tower.