Chapter 62-65

Chapter 62:

The territories that the Great Qin Dynasty annexed intersected with the borders of the other major forces, resulting in unrest and conflict.

Heretic cultivators and itinerant cultivators frequently caused trouble in those areas.

Many of the experts that the Great Qin Dynasty had sent to guard the borders were killed.

The Chu family secretly rejoiced that Chu County was currently within the core of the Great Qin Dynasty and not near the border. If not, it would be dangerous.

However, seeing the Zhao and He families rise up together with the Qin royal family made the Chu family feel even aggrieved.

The Chu family had been willing to send experts to guard the border, but Qin Keyun had declined their offer.

There was no way she would dare to allow the Chu family to take such risks.

The Great Qin Empress seemed quite angry with them. This was a slap on the face to the Chu family.

The turmoil at the border did not last long. Soon enough, a truth realm expert appeared to guard the border of the Great Qin Dynasty, killing off many troublemakers.

Nine Swords Mountain had actually stepped in to help!

The expressions of those in charge of the Great Qian Dynasty and the evil imperial court turned ugly.

The Great Qin Dynasty had risen too quickly. Qin Keyun, the Empress, was even more powerful than their most powerful experts; she had almost reached the Emperor realm.

Were it not for the Great Qian Dynasty and the evil imperial court's deep foundations, their territories would have been swallowed up by her as well.

How did she get the support of Nine Swords Mountain?

Or was she cooperating with Nine Swords Mountain?

Chu Xuan looked at the information in front of him.

It was within his expectations that Nine Swords Mountain would make a move.

After all, Qin Keyun's father, the one who married into the Qin royal family, was the great elder of Nine Swords Mountain!

Hong Fei!

He was a top-notch genius of Nine Swords Mountain a hundred years ago.

His current strength had already reached the peak of the truth realm.

When he married into the Qin royal family, he had already been a truth realm expert.

"Interesting."

Hong Fei was old enough to be Qin Pingxia's father, but he had actually married into the Qin royal family.

What was even more surprising was that no one in the Qin family knew that Qin Pingxia's husband was actually the great elder of Nine Swords Mountain.

Since Qin Keyun had been born from their union, it was not hard to figure out that Hong Fei's marriage had been actually arranged by Qin Keyun.

Qin Keyun's Fox Demon soul had been sleeping in the Qin family's ancestral land this entire time. It was likely that Qin Pingxia had received instructions from Qin Keyun while cultivating in the Qin family's ancestral land.

Was Nine Swords Mountain the Great Qin Emperor's trump card?

Or was it just a faction that supported the Great Qin Emperor?

Nine Swords Mountain had been in existence for a very long time, even longer than the Great Qian Dynasty. Its existence even predated the war with the demons.