Chapter 26-29

Chapter 26:

"This was left behind by my father, so it's naturally not just any ordinary tea."

Chu Xuan lied through his teeth.

As long as he said it was left behind by his father, no one would doubt him.

His father was indeed a figure that had suppressed all his peers.

"So it was left behind by third uncle. No wonder!"

Chu Yun was enlightened.

Chu Qiuluo was a legendary figure.

This was why, when most people saw Chu Xuan, their first thought was that a tiger father had begotten a dog son!

After a period of time, the Chu family had become very peaceful.

The cult seemed to have stopped its movements for a while, and most of their forces in Chu County had retreated.

There was still no news of Zhang Kui.

It seemed that he really was dead.

Only Wan Chang was aware that the b*stard Zhang Kui had once appeared briefly.

The experts of Black Moon Tower had not been able to kill him during that brief moment.

He had escaped.

Moreover, he had once again lost track of Zhang Kui.

Fortunately, he had not announced to the public that Zhang Kui was dead!

He had only told that to Chu Tianming once.

Therefore, even if Zhang Kui really reappeared, no one would suspect that Black Moon Tower's intelligence had been wrong.

This was because Black Moon Tower had never officially said that Zhang Kui was dead.

As for Chu Tianming, he had offered to use his quota for Black Moon Tower's intelligence network for his sake to investigate Chu Qiuluo's whereabouts. As such, Chu Tianming would not do anything that would jeopardize the current situation.

"You've been in seclusion for ten months. You've been rewarded with the Mystic Fire Bell."

The mystic fire bell was a low-grade emperor artifact. It contained mystic fire that could burn the sky and boil the earth, and its power was unparalleled.

Chu Xuan had obtained yet another emperor artifact. The longer he remained in seclusion, the more generous the rewards became. The levels of the rewards even became higher as well.

The worst reward he was likely to receive for a year of seclusion was a heaven-level scripture!

Perhaps he might even receive a divine-level scripture or something above it?

Chu Xuan was full of expectation.

During this period of time, Chu Yun often came to the courtyard. Every time she flipped through the books, she would gain a different understanding of the concepts within.

Every time she would sigh, "Third uncle really is a genius!"!

Chu Xuan smiled but would not say anything.

She drank the enlightenment tea everyday. There would basically be no hindrances when Chu Yun attempted to break through to the truth realm.

She had outstanding innate talent and had comprehended the true meaning of Heaven and Earth in advance. It was only a matter of time before she would break through to the truth realm.

After a short period of time passed, Chu Yun was now not far from the fourth level of the profound realm.

Chu Xuan, on the other hand, had already touched upon the threshold of the truth realm. He would definitely break through to the truth realm within half a month at most.