Chapter 50-53

Chapter 50:

Du Yuan was an itinerant cultivator. For him to survive up till now and reach the Supreme realm, other than talent and luck, the most important factor was caution!

The father of that genius was not a simple figure, and was a peak-stage Supreme realm expert.

It was said that there was even a chance for him to break through to the Heaven realm.

What if the other party had not died and returned to discover that his son had been killed? There was no way that he would let this matter rest!

Anyone who participated in this matter would be buried along with his son.

The small family that Du Yuan was in would have no way of withstanding the other party's fury.

Even though the great clan had spread the news that the genius' father had already fallen, and the father's life tablet had already shattered, Du Yuan was very clear that if one entered a certain secret realm and obtained a unique opportunity, or if there were some other special circumstances, the life tablet would shatter, but one might not necessarily die.

When he was at the Emperor realm, he had encountered such a situation. His enemy believed him to be dead, which was what gave him the time and opportunity to advance to the Supreme realm and kill his enemy.

It was precisely because of this experience that Du Yuan hesitated on whether he should participate or not out of caution.

The reward offered by that great clan was too generous, which tempted many forces.

If his small family obtained this amount of resources, their overall strength would increase by 30% . He would also have the chance to break through another small realm within the next ten years.

Chu Xuan felt that this genius was not simple and that his rise to prominence was inevitable.

Perhaps he might even have an old grandfather or senior expert by his side.

He had fallen from grace and suffered the humiliation from various parties. However, if he had chosen to act now, there was a high likelihood that he had recovered his ability and increased his strength.

It was likely that his enemies in that great clan had become fearful of his potential and revenge, which was why they were sparing no expense to kill him.

The genius had the aura of a protagonist, which meant that it would be extremely difficult to kill him.

If Du Yuan participated in the hunt, there was a high possibility that the genius would eventually rise up and kill him, destroying his small family.

"Don't participate in this matter, or you will encounter a disaster," Chu Xuan said mysteriously.

Du Yuan immediately sucked in a breath and asked, "Senior, will there really be a disaster if we participate?"

"From a genius to a loser, and then from a loser to a genius. There must be a secret behind it all. It has to be known that every peerless expert killed countless geniuses, treating them as stepping stones for their ascension."

"Just wait and see. Those who participate in this matter will suffer the consequences. The more famous geniuses there are that participate, the more likely they will die or be crippled in the end."

Du Yuan took a deep breath and said, "I'll listen to Senior's advice. I'll stop them from participating."

Chu Xuan was not surprised that Du Yuan would listen to his suggestion. Du Yuan had always been cautious and preferred not to participate anyway.