Chapter 54-57

Chapter 54:

There were a total of three gold-level Tower Lords in the Southern Region. They controlled Bao Hongyan's faction, which meant that Chu Xuan controlled one-third of the power of the Black Moon Tower in the Southern Region.

With Bao Hongyan's status as a gold-level Tower Lord, she could access most of the Black Moon Tower's intelligence on the Southern Region.

For example, she could immediately find out and inform Chu Xuan about any experts who appeared in the Southern Region.

Moreover, with the parent-child communication talisman, the information could be transmitted in real-time. Chu Xuan would have to read the reports from the Black Moon Tower every day.

For example, what happened, what treasures appeared, and so on.

The Southern Region was still very lively. Things like killing people and snatching treasures also happened from time to time.

The extermination of a small clan would also occasionally happen once or twice.

The great war between good and evil raged on every day.

Chu Xuan's days passed calmly. Every day, he would use the Myriad Heavenly Mirror to connect to the various regions randomly. Although, most of the time, it connected to a desolate place or to a demonic beast lair, Chu Xuan was still happy with it.

Occasionally, he would chat with Du Yuan, primarily to get information about the Asura Ancient Land from him.

At the same time, he paid attention to any inclinations from Du Yuan on whether or not he wanted to leave the Western Region and travel here.

Ren Changhe continued to study the Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal. By this time, he had refined a lot of the aura of death into life force, and his body was no longer as dry and withered as a mummy.

His body had recovered a bit of life force, though he was still a bit away from breaking free and comprehending the cycle of life and death.

A month passed peacefully.

Hu Quan had obtained the topographic map of the Chu family's territory, but there had been no movements from his side. Chu Xuan had learned this from the Black Moon Tower's intelligence.

Apparently there were some changes going on in the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult. Someone was fighting with Hu Quan for the position of sect leader.

As such, Hu Quan would not take any action against the Chu family in a short period of time.

Chu Xuan stared at the small hall of the lucky mystic realm despondently. It had been such a long time, yet why had no one with great luck come to his doorstep?

Why was it so difficult for him to take in a disciple or a maid?

Could it be that there were no lucky persons in the Southern Region?

Would such people only appear when the Asura Ancient Land was about to open?

Chu Xuan was depressed.

He still wanted to take in a capable disciple or a maid who could assist, run errands, and manage the Black Moon Tower for him.

After all, his plans for the Black Moon Tower had just begun.

It was time for dinner.

A family servant came over with a meal.

Chu Xuan was surprised. Why was there a new person?

Moreover, it was a woman?

Most importantly, the other party was actually disguising herself to conceal her identity as a woman.