Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76: No Woman In Your Heart, Drawing Your Sword To Slay An Immortal??

Ding Yue was completely dumbfounded.

The first stage of the way of the sword required him to forget his sweetheart?

Why did he have to forget his sweetheart?

A beautiful figure appeared in his mind.

Su Xian'er was also dumbfounded. What did one's sweetheart have to do with Sword Dao cultivation?

Chu Xuan had said it so seriously too. She thought that it was some extraordinary revelation about the way of the sword, but it turned out to be about forgetting his sweetheart?

"Do you know the meaning of the first stage of the way of the sword? Do you know why countless sword cultivators are unable to break through the first stage of the way of the sword and tread upon the path of the Supreme Sword?"

"If you can't even break through the first stage, how can you even talk about the Supreme Sword?"

Chu Xuan was not surprised by Ding Yue's reaction.

"Master, please enlighten me!"

Ding Yue's eyes were slightly confused.

Forget about his sweetheart?

Forget about her?

Would he not be able to tread upon the path of the Supreme Sword if he did not forget about her?

Ding Yue, who possessed the Heaven's Will Sword Pulse, had a special obsession with the Sword Dao.

"If you have someone in your heart, then where is the sword?"

Chu Xuan's voice was like the roar of the Great Dao as seven-colored divine light bloomed around his body.

A halo appeared behind his head and shone in all directions.

Sagemaster's Halo!

Looking at his master who was bathed in the seven-colored divine light, Ding Yue was shocked. He suddenly felt that everything his master said was true!

"Where is the sword?" Ding Yue muttered to himself.

"Can they coexist?" Lacking confidence, he asked carefully.

"How can it coexist? Since it coexists, is your sword still the only one? Is your sword still pure?"

Ding Yue's brain buzzed. Yes, how can it be exclusive if it coexists?

However, the beautiful figure in his mind was holding him back.

Forget her?

It was easier said than done!

"Let me ask you, if your sweetheart's friends and relatives want to kill you, will you let them?"

"If one day your sweetheart falls in love with someone else and wants to kill you, will your sword still be able to stab her?"

"If one day your sweetheart falls into the hands of the enemy and they threaten you with her life, what will you do?"

Chu Xuan's voice rang loudly like a bell as it echoed directly into Ding Yue's mind.

His face turned paler with each question.

"If there is another bond in your heart, where is the sword? How can you still focus on the way of the sword? How can you tread upon the path of the Supreme Sword?"

Chu Xuan narrowed his eyes as he looked at Ding Yue.

Ding Yue's face turned pale and his entire body started to shake.