Chapter 46-49

Chapter 46:

"Study it well. I will continue to patrol the myriad realms. I hope that when I see you again, you will have already comprehended it," Chu Xuan said.

"Farewell, Senior!" Ren Changhe said respectfully.

Chu Xuan affixed one of the marks of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror on Ren Changhe's body.

When he realized that Ren Changhe did not display a reaction to the mark, he heaved a sigh of relief. It seemed like the mark of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror could not even be detected by a peak Heaven realm cultivator.

As expected of a system product.

After cutting off the spiritual power infusion, the Myriad Heavenly Mirror reached its daily usage limit.

"You have crossed realms to trick Ren Changhe. You have been rewarded with the Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal."

The system reward soon followed. Chu Xuan immediately examined the Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal

"Gazing into the depths of the Great Dao of Yin and Yang, comprehending the cycle of life and death, reversing the aura of death into the aura of life, transforming the aura of life into the aura of death..."

The Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal was a great technique that directly granted one insight into the Great Dao of Yin and Yang. It could reverse the aura of death into the aura of life, and it could also transform the aura of life into the aura of death.

If Ren Changhe cultivated this technique, not only would he be able to resolve the crisis he was facing, but he could also break through his cultivation bottleneck and even gain insight into the Great Dao of Yin and Yang.

Chu Xuan immediately used the system to comprehend the Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal, and the related information rushed into his mind.

After he comprehended it, he sighed. The Great Dao of Yin and Yang was mysterious and unpredictable. Life and death were in constant flux. Once one succeeded in cultivating it, one's strength would be immeasurable, and it would not be easy for one to die.

When he was tricking Ren Changhe, he had already prepared a method to dissolve the aura of death.

After staying in seclusion for so long, the system had rewarded him with many secret techniques, one of which was a secret technique to refine the aura of death for his own use.

He had originally planned to impart this secret technique to Ren Changhe, and then think of a way to make him accept the soul seal.

Now that he had this "Yin-yang Divine Combination Seal", it was not an exaggeration to say that it would be a simple task for him to recruit Ren Changhe.

The most important thing was to make the other party sincerely believe in Chu Xuan without holding anything back, opening his mind to accept the soul seal without any resistance.

Of course, this required a process and a reasonable excuse.

As long as Chu Xuan planted the soul seal, even if the other party discovered something wrong later, everything would be settled.

Moreover, with the profundity of the soul seal, it was unlikely that Ren Change would be able to find any clues.

The Myriad Heavenly Mirror had entered a dormant state. As it had reached its usage limit Chu Xian would not be able to contact Ren Changhe for the time being.

He had to give the latter some time to comprehend and study the mysteries of that place anyway.

Chu Xuan began to cultivate the Yin-yang Divine Combination Seal. The vigorous vitality on his body suddenly turned lifeless, scaring the Heavenly Spirit Cat.