Chapter 34-37

Chapter 34:

Chu Yuan sat down beside him, took out a pot of wine, and silently drank a few mouthfuls.

Chu Xuan glanced at him. With one look, it was obvious that this fellow had something on his mind.

However, he did not ask or probe. Among his peers, Chu Yuan's innate talent was the greatest. Although Chu Tianming had high hopes for Chu Qing, in terms of cultivation, he was far inferior to Chu Yuan; even Chu Yun was a little inferior.

However, Chu Yun seemed to be talented in pill refinement, and would be able to make up for the difference in that way.

Chu Yuan could be said to be the strongest among his peers.

His cultivation was at the first level of the spirit realm!

Moreover, Chu Xuan realized that the method he was cultivating with was not the Chu family's cultivation method.

He also did not know whether Chu Yuan obtained a fortuitous encounter outside, or whether the cultivation method had been passed down to Chu Yuan by his father?

Chu Yuan silently drank a few more mouthfuls of wine and sighed. "Thirteenth, you want to live a peaceful life without fighting and strife. Perhaps that's the right choice after all."

Chu Xuan listened silently and thought to himself, 'Old Third looks like he's about to say his final words. Could something have happened?'

Although his relationship with Chu Yuan, before he recovered the memories of his previous life was ordinary, Chu Yuan really cared about him.

If Chu Xuan could help him out, he would not mind doing so.

"In a few days, I'll be leaving the territory again. I don't know when I'll be back. I don't even know if I'll be back at all."

Chu Yuan spoke softly.

"I'll keep an eye out for third uncle and third aunt. If there's any news, I'll get someone to inform you."

"Although the brothers and sisters of the Chu family don't fight much, in order for you to live a stable life, you'd better cultivate this cultivation technique properly and hand it over to grandfather as well. Your status in the Chu family will be much better then."

As Chu Yuan spoke, he took out a small booklet.

A part of the booklet seemed to be missing. The yellowed booklet was made from a unique animal hide that could be preserved for a very long time.

This unique animal hide was usually used as a material to record cultivation techniques and the like.

Apart from being able to be preserved for a long time, it could also store spiritual will. The words on it were all engraved with spiritual will and contained spiritual meaning.

Chu Yuan placed the booklet into Chu Xuan's hands, after which he took out a bottle of pills and handed it over as well.

He stood up and said, "Break through to the profound realm as soon as possible."

Looking at Chu Yuan's slightly desolate back, Chu Xuan shook his head. He did not know what was on his mind.

Could it be that he had fallen out of love?

It was very likely!

He picked up the booklet and flipped it open to take a look. It was actually an emperor-level scripture!

However, it was not complete. It could only be considered half of an emperor-level scripture.

Even so, it was still extraordinary.