Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71: Soul Communion Dao Technique

Chu Xuan suddenly realized that he could actually control a person without being noticed.

He could infuse the soul seed seal into heavenly materials and earthly treasures and sell them to certain experts. Once the other party consumed it, they would be controlled by him.

Of course, the prerequisite for this was that the soul seed seal had to beused on the heavenly materials and earthly treasures of the soul category.

Chu Xuan memorized this insidious method of silently controlling a person.

Perhaps it might come in handy in the future.

Xiao Liang prostrated himself on the ground, feeling a little anxious.

Senior seemed to have forgotten about him.

Could it be that Senior had neglected his existence because Master was a beautiful woman?

Of course, if Master obtained an opportunity, it also meant that he had gained his own opportunity.

However, he secretly wanted Senior to directly give him something as well.

"Senior!" Xiao Liang raised his head pitifully.

"Little fellow."

Chu Xuan shook his head and could not help but laugh. He said, "Forget it. This venerable self created a simple technique countless years ago. I'll teach it to you."

......

"This should suit your current needs. Little Fellow, you have to remember that the greatest opportunities are the ones that you can use."

As he spoke, he threw a small booklet over.

It contained a secret aura concealment technique that he had just jotted down.

A divine technique!

Since he was a senior expert, the level of the gifts he gave naturally had to match his lofty demeanor. As such, the lowest level technique he could provide was a divine technique.

Xiao Liang could also use this technique to avoid the Xiao clan's pursuit, and he could even secretly make his way back to take revenge.

In the novels, the protagonists that were hunted down relied on powerful concealment techniques to turn misfortune into luck, and even used them to cause all sorts of trouble.

Since Xiao Liang did not have one, he figured he would give one to him.

This would allow him to truly possess the characteristics of a protagonist.

Xiao Liang was overjoyed. He caught the booklet that floated down and was instantly shocked after reading it.

An aura concealing divine technique!

Once he cultivated this technique, even a Heaven realm expert would not be able to detect him!

Senior was too powerful.

The simple techniques that he casually created countless years ago were actually divine techniques.

"Thank you Senior for bestowing this technique on me!"

Xiao Liang respectfully kowtowed three times.

What a polite young man. Chu Xuan was greatly gratified.

"Work hard in your cultivation. This venerable one will not disturb you further."

He had almost finished his act, and his goal had been achieved. It was time to leave.