"Coach Horie!"

"Yeah yeah, no cussing, I know."

-

You glanced down at your phone, smiling softly as you looked at the messages from Goshiki.

Tsutomu🐣❣️

No seriously, Karasuno's #10 sneaked into the camp

And that tall four eyes lost his cool🤣

He was all like stupid!

You're so stupid!

🤣🤣🤣

But the little one was super mega impressed by my super straight straight!

Then Tendou-san came to the camp

...

We lost that practice match

Oh and I totally tricked four eyes with my spike

And the onion head

And the angry bird

😎

You softly laughed at his string of messages, looking up when Minegishi cleared her throat.

"Who's got you smiling like that?" She asked, grin painting her face as she wiggled her eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes, responding to Goshiki before setting your phone down.

"It's a kouhai from Shiratorizawa." You explained, watching as she sighed in disappointment.

"Lame~"

You snickered, slipping your tracksuit jacket on before grabbing your water bottle and looking back at her.

"You ready?"

She sighed, standing up as she nodded.

"Let's go."

-

You crouched into receiving position, stepping towards the ball as you easily picked it up.

You looked at the setter position herself under it, setting it up for Minegishi in a quick as she spiked it down in a quick attack towards Hayashi.

Hayashi shakily bumped it up, smirking at Minegishi only to see her looking in another direction.

Minegishi ran across the court, jumping up with Yonamine to block the spiker.

The ball touched Yonamine's fingertips, her "One-touch!" call heard soon after.

You looked back, seeing Ozawa lift her hands up to pass it to the setter.

She received it easily, looking at you mid-jump and setting it effortlessly.

The opposite blockers jumped up to block Minegishi, who was in front of you, only to begin falling back down when you reached the apex of your jump.

You slammed it down, watching as the ball hit the ground and rolled away effortlessly.

You breathed out, nodding to yourself before turning to high-five your teammates.

"Good job, rabbit." Minegishi hummed, high-fiving you as you softly scoffed.

"Thanks, bamboo."

Minegishi snickered, shifting positions before glancing back at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

You both looked at Hayashi on the other side of the court, both Minegishi and you on the front row now.

She looked up at the both of you, smirk on her face as you both stared at her in confusion.