Liam memory loss (Request)

Start from the beginning

About 2 hours later still Niall's pov

Liam's name is just called. I say "Louis. Liam has just been called" Louis nods and we all go and see the doctor. We get to the doctor and the doctor says "Follow me" we follow the doctor and we get taken into a private room. The doctor says "Right so we did an MRI scan to rule out any serious brain damage we couldn't find any but he has broken his right arm and he could have some memory loss but we won't know until Liam is awake" we all nod and Louis says "Can we go and see him?" The doctor nods and says "Follow me." We follow the doctor to Liam's room and we all walk in.

Louis sits on the chair next to Liam's bed and I sit on the other one, Zayn sits next to Louis and Paul sits next to me. Louis takes Liam's hand and he says "Liam please wake up" after about half an hour Liam begins to wake up and says "Mum" I say to Liam "Your mum is in England Liam"

Liam's pov

Everything is black. I hear someone saying "Liam please wake up." I try and open my eyes but I get pulled back into the darkness. A few minutes later my eyes open and I look around the room of unfamiliar people. I say "Mum" someone says to me "Your mum is in England Liam" I look at him and say "Who are you? I don't know you" the person says "I'm Louis Liam. We have been in a band together since 2010" I shake my head and say "No I'm not in a band. I'm only 15" the person, Louis, says "Liam you are 21. We are in america on tour" I shake my head and start crying. I feel someone else touch my shoulder and I say "Don't touch me. I don't know you" I curl into myself crying. I say "I want my mum"

Niall's pov

I can see the look of hurt over Louis face and he leaves the room. Paul says "I'll go and talk to him." I nod and Paul leaves the room to go and find Louis. I look at my phone and see it is 8am in the UK. I say to Liam "Let's call your mum so you can talk to her" Liam nods and says "I don't know you" I say "I'm Niall Liam." I point to Harry and say "That's Harry" I point to Zayn and say "That's Zayn. Louis and Paul has just left the room" Liam nods. I find Karen's number on my phone and it rings.

She picks up on the third ring and says "Hello Niall. You don't often call. Is everything alright?" I say "There has been a bit of an accident. Liam crashed a golf cart and got thrown out of it. He has lost about 6 years of memories" Karen says "Oh god. Is he alright?" I say "He has a broken arm and he wants to talk to you. I'll put you on speaker" Karen says "Alright thank you Niall." I put my phone on speaker and say "You are on speaker" Karen says "Liam. Can you hear me?" Liam starts crying again and says "Mum I don't know where I am. I need you" Karen says "You are in America probably in a hospital" I say "Yeah we are in a hospital" he says "I don't know anyone here mum. I don't remember anyone" Liam cries more and says "I want you mum." I do want to comfort him and by the look on Harry and Zayn's faces they do to but none of us want to over step and make him worse.

Louis pov as this is going on

I leave the room feeling really guilty. I caused Liam to loose about 6 years worth of memories. I go down to the cafeteria and I sit down at a table and I bury my face in my hands and sob silently. I feel someone rub my back. I look up and see Paul. He says "Oh Lou. Come here" I fall into him sobbing.

I say "I feel really guilty. I told him to mess around with me. I encourage him to use the golf carts and now he doesn't even remember us" Paul says to me "It's not your fault Louis. We will try our hardest to get Liam's memories back. We all need to be strong for Liam. He must be terrified especially since he doesn't remember where he is or who we are" I nod and say "I can't stand to hear him cry like that. It breaks my heart especially knowing he probably won't let us comfort him. I just want my Liam back." Paul nods and says "We all do" I dry my eyes and Paul says "Let's go back and see how he is doing." I nod and we walk back to Liam's room.