Hot (Predaking x computer vehicon worker)

Start from the beginning

I looked into the room and slowly walked in when the door shut and locked behind me.

Y/n: "Ah!"

I then heard something move and metal flick, causing me to jump again.

Y/n: "Who are you."

I then felt something push me further in and pounce onto me, pushing something into my port.

Y/n: *moans*

I then heard breathing when I saw something glowing. Two yellow optics stared into my spark before it bent down and started to lick at my wwiring.

Y/n: "Ugh....that feels...good."

?: "So my creator brought me a femme."

Y/n: "c-c-creator?"

?: "Indeed, I've been going through a heat cycle for a while now, which means I need a mate. This is my only chance. If I don't breed with you now, I won't be able to in the future."

Y/n: "Y-your the predacon, aren't you."

Predacon: "hahaha- indeed I am. Now allow me to taste you."

He then bent down and shoved his long glossa down my throat, then curled it around my touge before pulling away.

Predacon: "Your port is so tight. Maybe I can loosen you up a bit."

I then felt him pull back out and replace his spike with his glossa.

Predacon: *moans*

It didn't take long for me to overload for the first time, and once I did, I felt the predacon lunge in further, causing me to move my hips along with him.

Y/n: "I-i d-d-don't think I'm gonna last much longer."

Just as I said that, I overloaded straight into his mouth. He then pulled back after drinking every last drop.

Predacon: "My turn, mate."

I then felt something get shoved into my mouth, then burst into life as I ended up drinking it. I felt my mind loose it, causing me to try and get even more, I continued to bite, suck, and squeeze, then the predacon growled as he thrusted into my mouth harder and overloaded straight down my throat.

He then chuckled before removing himself, and then he sat me into a position on my servos and kness.

He then mounted and whispered into my audio.

Predacon: "Ready mate?"

I knodded, then he bit into the crook of my neck before shoving his entire length and size in making me scream.

He pounded and pounded in, going at a fast pace. And anytime I moaned, he would get harder, thicker, and longer.

Pretty soon, I felt like I was going to snap in half when he pushed in one more time, pushing something even bigger in locking me in place.

I moaned and screamed when he let go of my neck.

Predacon : "That is my knot. We are locked in place until this heat subsides. So be my good mate, and let's see if you can handle another round."

Y/n: "O-okay mate."

He then started to rock back and forth over and over again before I felt him thrust in even deeper right into my tanks.

Y/n: "*moans* *huff* give me it, mate. Please"

The predacon chuckled, then theust one more time pumping load after load into me.

Y/n: "Not enough, need more"

Predacon: "Very well."

He started to thrust at an animalistic speed, making himself hard again, and I could've sworn his knot got bigger.

He then overloaded again, giving me twice as much as last time. Making me overload, causing him to completely bottom out.

Predacon: "Want more mate"

Y/n: "Y-y-ye-essss."

He then growled as he pulled as far as his knot would let him then slames back in, hitting my g spot.

Y/n: "R-r-right th-there."

He then hit it again and again, over and over, before he screeched and overloaded until I felt full.

He then kept going even faster, deeper, harder. Bursting to life once more.

At this point, all I could think about was him breeding me. Over and over until my mind and body broke
He then pushed so hard that he hit my tank, making me shudder and overload again, causing his to do the same. He overloaded and pumped load after load nonstop. I knew I was officially his, only his, my port was ruined from him, he had marked me. I then overloaded once more and fell to the floor, but that didn't stop him. Instead, it helped him go deeper until he overloaded once more and for hours on end. I moaned along with him, and then after he was done, I started to thrust back onto him.

Y/n: " One more, one more."

He then growled and started meeting my thrusts before he overloaded once more this time right onto my g- spot, making my world spin and go black.