Discharged

It was around 12:15 AM by the time the couple stumbled into their hotel suite. Ties untied, cuffs unbuttoned, and shirts half opened. Closing the door behind them they finally were able to remove the articles of clothing.

When they got into the actual bedroom their clothes made a path leading to the room, from the front door. They've had sex quite often since living together and this feeling was different. Was it because of the fact that they were now Husbands? Maybe, but it was very lustful.

Zayn pushed Liam on the bed as he climbed on top of him. He hovered over Liams happy trail with his breath hitting the surface as Liam shuddered. He started kissing down as Liam winced. That was another one of his spots and Zayn loved the shot at dominance.

"Dammit Zayn." Liam shivered his hands gripping the sheets.

Zayn removed Liam's boxer briefs as his full length was now exposed. Liam looked up from his euphoric state and watched as Zayn took him in his mouth. "Oh my God." Liam threw his head back at the sensation.

After a bit of that Liam gained his composure and switched their positions. Liam wasn't one to "give" usually so Zayn was confused at the sudden switch. Liam sat him at the edge as he got down to he's knees. He slipped Zayns boxers down his legs.

"Li?" Zayn asked leaned back as his arms propped him up.

Without speaking Liam started going in on Zayn earning an almost scream from the boy. He was shocked but still in a state of bliss, his eyes fluttered as the new sensation washed over him. He started tugging at Liam's hair.

Surprisingly the older boy continued that way for a while. Zayn almost even reached his peak but Liam stopped with a sly grin. He stood up then they both moved to the middle of the bed.

"I'm going to try something." Liam said while he traced down Zayns stomach as he laid on his back. The boys skin flinched at the light graze.

"O-okay" he said looking through his haze.

Liam kissed his inner thigh then made his way to his hip flexors. He licked the space knowing it was Zayns sweet spot. He looked up to see him with his eyes closed, so he dominantly flipped Zayn around on his stomach.

Surprised at the abrupt motion Zayn tried to look back but Liam moved to Zayns entrance and the boy moaned out heavily. This was something new and he was all for it.

"Oh fuck Li. Tha- that f-feels so good." He dragged out.

With Zayns approval he continued. He clawed at the sheets as Liam firmly grabbed his ass cheeks. Zayn was having a fit. He's never felt so many pleasures at once. Finally decided to stop Zayn turned back over and brought Liam down to him. He couldn't handle it. He needed to feel Liam.

"Please give it to me already." Zayn said between kisses.

Liam groaned as the words came out of Zayns lips onto his. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah." Zayn stated as he laid back letting Liam between him.

Their breathing steadied as Liam brought his mouth down back to Zayns perfect lips. Finally Liam's length reached his entrance and then the two were a mess once he was fully inside him.

This time was a bit rougher than the ones before but both enjoyed it. Some biting, and spanking may have occurred if they were both being honest. When they both climaxed they erupted in a fit of "I love you's" and tons of curse words.

With the long day each boy had they crashed. It was a day filled with tons of nerves, jitters, excitement, eating, dancing, and mingling that they were exhausted. Since the last position they were in Zayn was technically riding him that's exactly how they knocked out. Liam clutching a sleeping Zayn who laid atop of him.