No place like home

Towards the end of ride the group exit the pod, then went down to The LINQ Promenade. They were met with Liam and Zayn, who stood hand in hand, accompanied by the now four guards since they were all together. They all ran up to them hugging and greeting them. It was obvious the two had made up.

Niall approached and the group got quiet. The rest of them moved away and began talking amongst themselves as the pair faced the manager. Zayn caved and immediately went to hug the manager. "I'm sorry again Niall... also thank you. I know it must've drained you."

"Yeah it seamed pretty intense form what you told me." Liam

"Well sort of, but it is what it is. Im use to that. Im just glad you two talked it out." Niall said as he handed them his phone with the now published picture. Zayn took the phone and read the headline.

"ZIAM takes the Vegas Strip!" Along with the caption under the photo that said, "Fiancés, Zayn and Liam, share intimate kiss while watching the Bellagio fountain show. Separate Bachelor parties couldn't keep these two away! The star studded wedding party of the century all shared to their Insta stories their weekend long festivities!" Along with screenshots of all of their stories the past two days.

"I told you I heard a camera click, wow that's a really close picture." Zayn said zooming in. "Is there a chance you can see about getting this one sent to me? I don't want to screenshot." He handed the phone back to Niall.

"Z." Liam side eyed him noticing Niall's serious face.

"Right... sorry. You don't have to." Zayn awkwardly laughed.

"I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow though. I'm in desperate need of a meal since you two had me drinking like crazy at the top of that thing." Niall pointed to the towering structure above.

"Really Niall thank you. We appreciate it." Liam patted him on the shoulder.

"Actually Liam and I were talking on the walk over here, and we'd really like you to come to the wedding." Zayn beamed.

"Uh..." The Irish man raised his brow. "I will be there. I have to be."

"As our guest." Liam reassured.

Zayn quietly let out his stifled laugh. "Yeah not as our manager. We'd really like you to enjoy it as our friend!" The model chimed in.

"Oh. Uh. Wow I'd love to. Thank you. I might tweak some details here and there so no promises. I guess my team can handle the event."

"Perfect!" Both said at the same time.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but can we please not go get dinner at some fancy restaurant. In-N-Out is right there so let's go." Harry walked over to them.

"Harry we can't just all sit in there. We'll draw a crowd." Niall spoke.

"Isn't that a good thing? We already have a crowd." He pointed to the group with a few people standing by trying to get an autograph. "Come on we have security. Plus we don't have In-N-Out back home so please." Harry begged.

All three of the boys looked to him and Niall sighed. "Sure why not." He shrugged.

They joined the others and walked down the way to the restaurant. The promenade was like a mini Vegas strip filled with tons of shops and restaurants. It was pretty packed so of course, they indeed attracted a crowd. They sat at the booths in the back trying to get out of the way.

After eating they all roamed around. The poor security had to try and keep up with all of them even though they split up. Kendall, Alesso, and Ed went into the ice bar followed by a guard.
Niall, Zedd, Gigi, and Doniya went to Brooklyn Bowl to have a bowling match, followed by another guard.