VIVA LAS ZIAM

Ugh I'm so proud of our boy Harry!!! He deserves it!! Also when Liam posted him I cried. I know everyone's kinda iffy about him now but still. He'll always have my heart for sure as they all do! Anyways rant done! Let's go.

Come mid November a little less than a month before the wedding they found themselves at the Malik's private hanger boarding their jet. Courtesy of Yasir per Niall's request since Zayn wouldn't have asked. They could've used the Payne's, but Geoff was currently using it for a development project in Cairo.

It was 7 AM and the early Friday night morning chill of November air lingered around the group. The only people attending this trip were the people in the wedding party plus Niall. He would get his own room at the Bellagio though, since it was between the the two hotels he could easily walk to one or the other to check on them.

Zayn's group consisted of his best man Harry, his sister Doniya, Gigi, and then Kendall. The two models would be flying into Vegas later that afternoon. They'd meet up with them since they were in New York.

His sister was going back and forth between LA the past couple of months to start up a branch for her beauty company over there. Since she was already there, she too would be meeting them since it was only a four hour drive from where she temporarily resided.

On Liam's side he had his best man Louis, Ed, then Alesso, and Zedd. Oddly enough Liam loved EDM music and he became good friends with the two dj's during his party phase.

Luckily they both had residencies there and since it was Liam's bachelor party, each asked some smaller dj's to fill in for them while they spent the weekend with their friend.

"Why are we here so early." Harry groaned as he took his place across the aisle sinking into one of the seats.

"First you complain about not flying in the jet and now the time?" Zayn dropped his hand down from sending it to his story as Niall's notification went off. "Sorry Niall!" He turned to them. "It's okay." The man said and resumed his conversation. "Also I'm never traveling with you again. Go to sleep." He shook his head then picked up his book.

"Gladly. Also we're out of school. You don't have to read still." He put his hood and airpods on then shut his eyes.

Zayn only rolled his eyes. Harry was never one for reading. Liam put his carry on overhead then took his place next to Zayn. Louis, Ed, and Niall chatted away in the seats behind them as everyone buckled for takeoff. "Whatcha reading?" He said pecking his cheek.

"You remember that show I made you watch back in June? Zayn marked his spot the turned to him.

"Which one? We've watched so many series since." Liam said making his goofy face.

Zayn playfully rolled his eyes. "The one with the main character Belly."

"Oh. Yeah it's called um- The Summer Glow Up." Liam said moving his hand protectively on Zayns thigh.

Zayn couldn't help but laugh causing the conversation behind them to stop. "Sorry." He looked to them and turned back to Liam. "Absolutely not." He dried his eyes. "It's called The Summer I Turned Pretty."

"Oh right. Yeah that was a good one. That's the book?" He questioned.

"Sorta. This is the third book. It's the last one. The one we watched was book one and two."

"Ahh interesting. Well I can't wait to watch season three then." Liam smirked and put his free arm around Zayn pulling him as close as the seats let them. Even he could agree with Harry that he was never much of a reader also.

The jet set up for takeoff and left the hanger onto the runway. After the jet lifted and it was a safe distance in the air, the attendant came to each boy and asked if they needed anything.