Ova like a wild animal bounds towards me, her hand grasps my hair tightly in her closed fist, she tosses me like a doll into the massive fish tank that sit behind the reception desk.

My head falls forward as pain rips my back apart.

The tank cracks open, thankfully the fish must have been removed for cleaning, the water rushes over me like a waterfall. Drenching me from head to toe; my lips parted in a shallow gasp

My brown hair hangs around my face limply as my hands press into the ground behind the desk. My cloths cling to my body as the sleeves have been completely removed, it shows my gold tattoo that wraps around my wrist, shimmering as my heart rate increases.

Ova's chuckles firmly grasps a wave of anger that travels through my body. Slowly I stand up from behind the desk wet paper lays on top as I leap over, my hand glides over the surface.

My feet land carefully on the floor as I watch Ova walk away, her mind in belief that she has won because of the amount of effort it took me to pull my battered body from the glass covered floor.

My fingers dripping with blood I slowly slide my hands over the wood, my blood leaving a bright cherry red strike. Watching her with my eyes in slits, she sways as she slowly waltzes towards her companion.

Growling with annoyance under my breath I bound forward my feet almost never touching the ground.

The room around me completely a mess as glass and gambling machines lay broken around me.

Ova hears me, her head whips around to react, it is already to late. Pain ripples down my fist as it connects with her face, the force throwing her back.

Her body hits the ground with a loud thud, it vibrates through the carpet. Her head bounces up from the floor as a pained scream slides up and out from her throat.

Her eyes trained up towards the ceiling, white hands lay limply by her sides. "You can't kill me." She hiss as I quickly come up beside her.

A deep almost animal like growl rips from her chest, Ova is on her feet faster than my eyes can register; her actions almost as fluid as water as she strikes my side. Pain laces around the center of my ribs as I bite my lips from making a noise, I lean over to grip my stomach.

"Weak, disgusting." A voice filled with hatred and as hard as nails, it slithers around me like a snake.

My hand pushes her back, a gasp leaves her lips; a pained expression passes over her eyes.

They widen as real fear laces right through her features, her red cheeks turn white as a sob breaks from her lips.

Confusion fills my thoughts, Ova moves her hand down from in front of herself.

Removing a glistening knife from her stomach, she drops quickly to the floor blue blood soaking the carpet around us.

My knees hit the floor quicker then I even realize, her black eyes move to mine. Her lips pulled into a straight line as another sob leaves her pale lips.

Ova clutches her stomach as blue liquid covers her fingers, an expression that I would have never thought cross over her face. Blue seeps from her mouth, white lips covered in small cuts.

Her eyes flicker back to the ceiling. Ova laughs but it sounds nothing like her own, more happy not filled with a deep hatred.

Orbs that were once blackened start to turn white and brown, the center only brown.

Her body shutters as a deep groan leaps out from her throat.

Her skin loses its white color, her lips turn a strawberry pink before fading as the energy drains from her body, a color like my own covers her body.