66- I'll Make It Shower

Luke approached the beast slowly as its snores roared through the cave. He stopped to watched the monster roll over on its other side.

Luke held his breath as he got closer to it. The exit was right there, but he would have to move the monster somehow.

Quietly, he moved swiftly behind a nearby rock and switched off his lightsaber. He raised his hand and lifted a large rock with the Force. He swiped his hand at the monster and the rock hit it in the head.

The monster woke with a roar and started looking around. The beast charged around the cave, finally opening the way for Luke to escape.

Luke stood and sprinted towred the exit, but was caught. The monster ran at him wildly and slapped him against the wall. Luke reacted quickly igniting his lightsaber before he hit the wall.

He landed on his feet and ran at the monster using the force to pull it down. He slashed the monsters eyes with his blade and the monster slapped him away again.

"Come at me you ugly monster!"

The monster charged him yet again like Luke thought it would. Luke pushed it back with the force again and ran to stab the monster in the stomach. It let out a yell and fell to the ground defeated.

Luke caught his breath as he stared down at the slain beast.

"Nice try" Luke said, and walk to the exit.

***

Kadina moved to the side to avoid Leias attack. She stood straight holding her lightsaber in front of her. Kadinas eyes started to burn red again and she walked to swing her lightsaber at Leia.

Leia blocked her attack and they started a duel.

Kadinas attacks were unpredictable and vicious. Her motive was only to seriously hurt or kill.

Leia understood this and adjusted her attacks to be more precise.

"You fight like a Padawan" Kadina bellowed, "is that what you are?"

Leia ducked her attack and grabbed her arm to throw her to the floor.

"Why don't you tell me what you are?" Leia said, "are you a sith lord?"

Kadina punched Leia in the jaw which sent Leia off of her. Leia crawled away and reignited her lightsaber.

"I am not a sith!" Kadina emphasized, "Don't compare me to those barbarians!"

They circled eachother, waiting for the other to make a move.

"But you are" Leia challenged, "red eyes red lightsaber... even the energy you give off is dark".

"Is it now?" Kadina asked, slapping her lightsaber like a whip. The sparks flew as ot reverted back to the original blade, "and how can you tell?".

Leia tilted her head, "You use the darkside of the force".

"Yes! I do" she said.

"Look what the thirst of revenge has turned you into" Leia said, "is this was your husband would have wanted?"

Kadina chuckled and whipped her lightsaber at Leia. She blocked the attacks with her lightsaber and continued to do so as they backed up farther in the cave.

"All this because I threatened Anakin?" Kadina yelled as they fought, "I knew you were close to him. Who is he to you?".

Leia pushed her back with the force, though it was a bit weak. Kadina steadied her feet and raised her hand as if she were about to choke Leia. Leia reacted quickly and swung her weapon locking their lightsabers.