68- I've Gotta Fight Today

Cal had erdged them to leave to a different time when they were attacked by the Empire. The shots had been raining down on them since they gound their way out of the cave. Greez and Cere couldn't get close enough to pick him up. They were behind a large rock that shielded them from the blaster fire.

"Look i've held off worse" Cal yelled, still trying to convince them, "you need to leave before someone badder gets here".

"We're not leaving you here!" Leia said looking offended, "The whole damn Empire is after you".

"The Empire is always after me" Cal said and stood to push the stormtroopers back with the force. He ducked back down and looked at the twins, "Just go... your cause is more important mine".

"Let us help you" Luke said, deflecting stray blasts that would have hit them.

"Go!" Cal said firmly, "I'll be fine".

***

Obi-Wan and Anakin stood infront of her in shock. Satine Kyrze, the duchess of Mandalore, alive and well.

"Satine?" Obi-Wan asked frozen.

"Yes" she said, "What are you doing here?"

"What are we doing here? How are you alive?" Obi-Wan questioned.

Satine dropped her head and sighed, "I guess I should have told you... I just couldnt.. you understand don't you".

"No I do not understand" he said looking at Anakin, "how are you alive? I saw you die".

"Yes you did... but someone came and saved me" she said.

"Who?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"These two siths... A boy and a girl... they're the ones who saved me" she said, "they said they were the children of a dark lord. They also told me I had to go into hiding. Even from you love".

"You were saved by two siths? No... that can't be. Who are they?" Anakin asked.

"I don't know. They wore masks the whole time" Satine said.

"So you don't know who saved you" Anakin questioned.

"I know his name actually" she said and sighed, "he presented himself as Darth Natus".

A shiver of fear ran up the spine of both jedi. Obi-Wan tore his glance away from Satine to look at a distraught Anakin. His expresson one of guilt and sadness.

"I knew something was wrong. I knew this pit in my stomach meant something" he said looking up at Obi-Wan.

"We don't know anything, Anakin" Obi-Wan said reassuringly, "this could be a conpletly different sith".

"With the name Luke went by?" Anakin questioned.

"Who is Luke?" Satine asked.

Obi-Wan looked to Satine who looked confused now. She questioned him with her eyes.

"He's my son" Anakin said.

"Your son? You have a son?" Satine asked, "when did that happen?"

"Well my son is newborn but a few monthes ago my son and daughter traveled back in time for me" Anakin explained, "they went back when they were done and now...".