10- Everything's Gonna Be Alright

5 weeks later

"Where are we right now" Leia asked rubbing her head.

Obi-Wan woke up with a start. He looked at the glaring screen infront of him. It took a minute for his vision to become clear.

"We're still in the courasant system" Obi-Wan said in a groggy voice.

"Jeez I feel like we've been traveling for ages" Leia said leaning back in her seat.

They had been on many planets looking for Anakin and Luke. If they were alive, they weren't giving their position away. One planet didn't take so kindly to two people with clones on their planet and acted on violence. They barley escaped that day though leia was shot in the stomach.

They were sat in the controls room alone. They had stayed up for hours searching for any republic transmissions. The lights in the room were dim as the steady beep of the ship sounded.

"Have faith, soon we'll find them and be able to stop this" Obi-Wan said, "do you feel any better?".

"Still a little sore, but all in all I'm fine" Leia said.

"Of course, you were shot in the stomach" Obi-Wan said, "ive been shot in the shoulder many times. I never get used to it".

There was a beep that sounded 3 times. Obi-Wan sat straight and looked at the screen.

"We're getting a weak transmisson from a frozen planet" Obi-Wan said.

"It doesn't have a name?" Leia asked.

"No it doesnt seem to" Obi-Wan said.

Leia looked over, "how weak is the transmisson".

"It really is weak but it's there" Obi-Wan said.

"Then lets go" Leia said.

***

5 weeks earlier

"Look Anakin... it's purely coincidence" Luke said.

Anakin crossed his arms.

"Tell me who you are" Anakin said in a pleading voice, "Please, you can tell me".

'Tell him' Qui-Gons voice said in his head.

Luke hung his head then looked up at Anakin.

"The truth is that my real name is Luke Skywalker and my fathers name was Anakin Skywalker, you" Luke said.

Anakin didn't know if he should laugh or believe Luke. The signs were there even Lukes story lined up. However that meant...

"I turn to the dark side" Anakin said in a hurt voice.

"Try not to dwell on it"

The storm started to calm down. Anakin wanted to keep talking, even wanted to learn everything about Luke. The words didn't find his words as he stared at his son.

"I have so many questions" Anakin said.

"Like what?" Luke said bringing his knees to his chest.

"Well I can't think of them now" Anakin said.

"Well we should get moving" Luke said, "the storm has let up".

Anakin looked outside of the cave. They both stood and walked out of the cave.