27- Where Did I Go Wrong?

In the dark plain Obi-Wan Kenobi sat in silence. Though he could see his outside actions, he couldn't control them. This could not be was the darkside was like. It just couldn't. This was mind control. How the hell did the separatists develop a mind control devise that worked on jedi?

Obiwan saw Anakin, Luke, Leia and Ashoka from his eyes. He heard the things he said to anakin and cringed at them.

Of course he had known about the massacre of the sand people, but he had never in his life imagined it would leave his mind. He hated the way that Anakin's face fell. The way Luke and Leia looked at Anakin with worry. The way Ahsoka looked on with confusion.

Finally it was dark again. He was helpless to the black void of his mind.

***

Luke woke up in his bed dripping with sweat. He had the nightmare of his father again. When he was Darth Vader. Except it wasn't the happy ending he had been lucky to get.

This dream was a fate worse than death. He would be in the same fight with his father. As it always started but when he charged him in fury, Darth Vader would peirce him with the lightsaber.

He would wake and could not move his body. He was a sith sitting by his father. He was living but not truly alive. His sister was by his father's other side. The same as himself, a sith.

He sat up running a hand through his hair. His thoughts went to, 'gosh I should take a shower'

'You talking to me?' Leia spoke up a bit distressed. Luke jumped looking around as if she'd be in the room

'What? No how did you hear me?'

Confusion turned to intrigue as he listened again for her to speak.

'You're loud as hell you idiot'

Classic leia.

'Did I wake you up. Sorry.'

'No I was up. I had a bad dream.'

'What about?'

'You died in my arms.'

Luke looked at his hand. He had come so close to death many times. Leia has had many scares in their journey. Han in the carbonite and himself with leaving to fight his father. Sometimes he forgot that she was still there because of how strong she presented herself.

"Oh leia please. I'm not going to die'.

'I know. It's just that that is my worst fear. Now that I've found you, I'm terrified to lose you'

'I'm not going to die on you Leia. I promise you that.'

Silence fell upon them both. It was a comfortable silence.

'Don't stay up cause of me please. I'm just gonna take a shower then go back to sleep'

'Can I just sleep on the floor of your room?'