41- Im High On Believen

"Why would you contact her?!" Andechu yelled swiping an assortment of food and glasses of the table.

The crashed to the ground and slammed against the wall. Andechu stood huffing and walking back and forth.

Natus only kept eating from his plate. He looked up after a moment at Andechu. He was furious and looked as if he'd explode with rage.

"Because I wanted to scare her" Natus said, "oh what is it if I have a little fun with her anyway. Plus when you break someone's will down enough they'll be easier to turn."

"We don't need to break down their will. All we need is to capture them" Andechu said, "plus don't you think she'll tell Anakin and whoever else is stupid enough to follow him what happened".

"She's a general that has had to keep stuff from her army and her team. Maybe shell tell them and maybe she won't" Natus said, "of course she'll want to tell Anakin.... but she won't".

"You've known her only seven years" Andechu said, frowning.

"I know she'll try and fail to save her brother" Natus said.

"What were you doing? Hmm? Scaring her for what?" Andechu said.

"Maybe I thought she would be understanding. I mean she is my sister" Natus said.

"She's Luke's sister" Andechu said almost as a correction.

Natus narrowed his eyes and Andechu. He leaned back and crossed his arms.

"You must not have weaknesses. Your power is unmatched. There is no room for weakness" Andechu said.

"Then there is no room for attachments. Wouldn't you say?" Natus asked.

Andechu rolled his eyes, "what I really mean... is there is no room for weakness. Don't you twist my words. You're still new".

"Really? Then why did our master put me in charge of the fleet?" Natus asked.

"What?" Andechu spat.

"I'm joking but see how naive you are" Natus said with a chuckle.

"How odd it is that one of the most powerful siths to come to existence can be so immature?" Andechu said and rolled his eyes.

"What is our plan?" Natus asked, "because it seems to me your only plan is to play mind games".

"I have a plan" Andechu said with a sneer, "and you're still my bait for Anakin".

"Whatever but I do have a real question" Natus said.

Andechu looked at him with a questioning expression. One that told him to go on but be quick about it.

"Well these device's. They are to control us right?" Natus asked grazing the back of his neck.

"You want to know what technology it is dont you?" Andechu asked and Natus nodded.

"Well get in line" Andechu growled and muttered, "I don't know either".

"Don't you want to know what technology can control force sensitives?"

"We do not question our master" Andechu said stone faced, "nor what he chooses to keep from us".

"So why am I asking these questions" Natus asked.

Andechu looked confused for a second then turned away from him. He crossed his arms and stroked his beard.

"I don't know" Andechu said.

***

"Nevermind Han, I'm fine" Leia said slapping Hans hands away.